Dungeon signs in Castle Bleakstar

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

Just to let the team know that I have spotted the signs that are scattered around Castle Bleakstar pointing to places such as Herb Garden, Kitchen, Well and so on. The texture of the signs are currently all in German even in the English release.

I shall be making a new set of textures for them in a similar way to the Road Signs in both German and English but some mesh UV Mapping work will be needed as well as they are very badly lined up on the models.

If you want to see what I mean, look in...
E - Textures2.bsa - textures - enderal - dungeons - keltyzar - signs

The meshes are in...
E - Meshes.bsa - meshes - enderal - dungeons - keltyzar - signs

Bild

Once I have the German and English alternative textures I will raise a Bug Report to advise of the English version getting the German textures and supply a ZIP file with the new .dds and_n.dds files needed. I won't be able to do the mesh changes myself though.

In addition the road sign for Castle Bleakstar needs its UV Mapping checking in both English and German because it is not using all the texture like the other road signs do. I did send a message to Stuemper about that but I think he is away at the moment?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

at least translations are already done :)
and stuemper is right now the only "full-time" working dev,
the others are away or have other work to do, so it will take a while for him to respond.
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

Ah - it had already been reported I see.

In that case since the castle is more of a "visit once" place rather than "see it every day" I will leave the signs since you already have new English textures.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1