Immediate CTD whenever entering the Heartland 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Wittle_PuppyFace
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello there, I don't know where else to turn so here I go.

So I've just gotten to "Taming the Waves" in the main quest and have to go to Old Rashêngrad now. After taking the myrad to the Northern Heartland watch tower, I made my way down the road west from the tower. Whenever I move any further, I get immediate CTD, and it happens every single time on repeated attempts. I figured I'd do some other quests and exploration before coming back to the main quest. Coming now to the present, I'm directly west of Ark's main gate down the road and I come to this bridge with a small ruined wooden hut on the other side of it. Same issue as before, whenever I walk toward the hutt, right after crossing the bridge I get a CTD, and this happens on every subsequent repeat attempt. So I find myself unable to walk into the Heartland Cell of the map, thus blocking my progress.

I have tried a variety of crash fixes such as enabling UseOSAllocators, disabling/enabling OneTweak, putting settings to low, disabling touch keyboard and even verifying my file cache several times. This is a lightly modded playthrough with 18 activated .esp files, however aside from "Better Ark" and "Akropolis (EN)" mods on Steam Workshop, I don't have anything else installed otherwise that affects world space or cells, not even the armor mods I have installed add chests to the world and are solely crafted or acquired through console. Admittedly, I am not using Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager and have only been using manual installs, but I figured that since I was going lightly modded with less than 20 plugins that I'd be mostly safe in that regard when it comes to mod size.
Dateianhänge
Load Order.zip
(2.11 MiB) 21-mal heruntergeladen
Launcher Log and Crash Log.zip
(4.94 KiB) 22-mal heruntergeladen
Saves.zip
(1.8 MiB) 16-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Except that I have with this save immediately with the loading a level increase, as well as no hair or any clothes,
I had no problems to move somehow.
From Ark to Old Rashêngrad no crashes or other conspicuities.
We generally test without extra mods, so I have to assume that one of your mods or their combination is causing your problems.
Mod´s are not supported by us, please contact their creators.
(By the way, these aren't all Enderal mods and some I don't know either)

To solve your problem I can only recommend you to uninstall all mods cleanly or in case of a manual mod installation to reinstall
the whole Enderal installation completely. First uninstall and then delete all remaining files.
I would also restart your game, since it cannot be excluded that errors have already dug into the save.
Unfortunately I can't offer a savegame repair.
Sorry I don't have a better message.

PS:
Alternatively, you can try testing the mods one by one, but you may encounter bugs again later. That would be your own risk.
Wittle_PuppyFace
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Fair enough, I can understand that. Yes I can imagine the save probably got damaged because I would haphazardly uninstall or reinstall mods. Thanks for the info.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1