[Trivial minor detail, probably] Pentas' House

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
ramsey
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

So while at Pentas' House (I'm very early into the game), I saw there was some sort of upper level with a door. Which means I needed to find out what was behind it. There happened to be a convenient sorta-cliff nearby, which was juuuuuust close enough to manage to jump on the roof at the right angle. And with some space/jump-spamming nonsense I managed to get up to the small balcony/platform where the door was. Except when I go to interact with the door - which does pop up with an interaction prompt of "open/close" door, it doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm not sure if it's even meant to do anything, if it's something I'm meant to come back later for, or what, but figured I'd mention it since google provided no answers.

PS in Riverville, WHY DOES STRIETZL ONLY HAVE THE INTERACTION OF "BAD DOG"?! Strietzl did nothing wrong let me praise the pupper ):
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

When you say you were "at" Penta's house, do you mean outside it? There is a quest involving the house which you can encounter in Riverville.
ramsey
Bettler
Bettler

03.03.2019 18:16badgesareus hat geschrieben:
When you say you were "at" Penta's house, do you mean outside it? There is a quest involving the house which you can encounter in Riverville.
Yeah, I already did that quest. I'm not talking about the front door, I'm talking about the door up on the roof area above it.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

OK, I went there and I see what you are talking about. I don't think it is anything more that a non-functional door, nothing inside or behind it. Sometimes you can encounter doors that look like they ought to open but don't open or go anywhere. There used to be some like that in Ark's Sun Temple, but maybe that was fixed by FS, I haven't checked.
ramsey
Bettler
Bettler

04.03.2019 02:37badgesareus hat geschrieben:
OK, I went there and I see what you are talking about. I don't think it is anything more that a non-functional door, nothing inside or behind it. Sometimes you can encounter doors that look like they ought to open but don't open or go anywhere. There used to be some like that in Ark's Sun Temple, but maybe that was fixed by FS, I haven't checked.
That's what I'm assuming at this point, though it does have an "open/close door" prompt which usually nonfunctional stuff doesn't, or otherwise says "this is inaccessible" or something of the sort, so I figured I'd post it in case it was some odd little bug.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Such doors are purely optical gap fillers for door openings existing in the house-mesh, they have no further function.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1