Stuck after Part of Something Momentous part 2 

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
reversed95
Bettler
Bettler

After 'waking up' for the first time and speaking to Jespar etc. it doesn't actually wake me up, it just stays stuck in that room. I tried coc temple to no avail and changing the quest stage with setstage also doesn't do anything. The Quest is marked as completed in my journal. Any ideas? I attached the save game.
Dateianhänge
Save 2 - Reversed Sun Temple Curarium 10.57.18.ess
(3.07 MiB) 30-mal heruntergeladen
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 72 Mal

Hello and welcome to the forum!

First of all - when checking saves, we require both .ess and .skse files, please upload them in a rar/zip archive.

Have you used console commands like the ones you mention before to complete quests? That alone is enough to break quests in unfixable ways.

Do you use mods? If so, try and disable them, or if you don't, try to load a save before you are start the quest and re-do it. (I hope you have a save that goes back that far...)
reversed95
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you for the quick response! I only have a single texture mod installed, so that probably isn't the issue. I didn't use the console at all before this problem. Unfortunately, I don't have any other saves before this since I always use the quicksave. The attached save is also my 'earliest' save in that way.
Dateianhänge
Saves.zip
(1.24 MiB) 25-mal heruntergeladen
reversed95
Bettler
Bettler

Alright so I managed to 'fix' it by walking around with 'tcl' to the temple. It appears that Tealor was stuck doing something and therefore didn't show up with the rest. After talking to him at the temple the screen turned red and I went back to Jespar a.o. After this dialogue the quest progressed. Thanks anyway!
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 72 Mal

Understood. I do recomend you make full saves. If you keep overwriting saves, they will in time get corrupted. And if you make a decision you regret / encounter a bad bug, you will be unable to go back...
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1