Game unresponsive after completing Nightmare 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Shadauwulf
Bettler
Bettler

Ok, so I just got told about this mod and it being on steam. Was excited when I saw how dark it was, but.... I'm stuck in an unresponsive loading screen.

I can hear audio, the cursor is in a loading circle..... If I click with my mouse, a white filter is applied with the typical "Enderal isnt responding"

Any insight?
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Welcome to the forum :)

Generell possible solutions:

1. Make sure that no additional mods are installed or activated.
2. Check the integrity of game files: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -QEUH-3335
3. Don't use ALT+TAB during loading screens, to click on a different display. It might take a long time for the game to load, even when it seems like it might already have crashed (mouse cursor becoming a circle or might be missing entirely).
4. Make sure your anti-virus-program, windows defender or firewall are not blocking the Enderal Launcher.exe, tes5.exe and skse_loader.exe. Furthermore make sure they all run with admin permissions. Make sure that Controlled File Access is disabled.
5. ENBoost and OneTweak can cause the game not to start on certain hardware configurations. Try to disable them in the Launcher.
6. Don't launch the game using the skse_loader.exe, start it directly through Steam or the Enderal Launcher.exe.
7. Try restarting Steam and/or your PC.
8. Change settings in the Enderal Launcher, make sure the CPU and RAM usage are maxed out in the optimization tab.
9. Try redownloading the game.
Shadauwulf
Bettler
Bettler

Following your tips here, I managed to get the cut screen after the nightmare to work..... albeit the game is blurry now. I'm gonna play with the resolution later and see if I can improve that. Many thanks
Shadauwulf
Bettler
Bettler

Ok the graphics were my fault. Thanks for the help!
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1