crash on teleport and Secrets from the Can

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
warshadow412
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello all , i can't say i played much of the game as of yet only 24 hours but i figured i report some stuff i hope it can make this game even better well i didn't like my first choice of class then the second one i ended up the same but choose phantasm first my be a bad idea but managed to find 2 souls so far XD so im happy :P

First "problem" i found :
when i was in the basement of yero and talked to the guy that would help me with the fever , can't remember his name and if i start up the game i forget about this forum all together XD so sorry about that , after i got the scroll for rivendale and i used it in the basement the game shut down ,

Second problem i found i got quest from a kid , to help open a lockbox i opened and stuff but it say or supposedly i have to find a temple which i can't find ? i walked for 2-3 hours or more cant remember now but wasn't able to find it even though i tried to follow the quest indicator so gonna try with clairvoyance now and see if it works

Thank you for the great game and good work i try report as many problems i find because this game you made worth it :) have a great day :)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum :)

about your first problem-
did you reload and try again? sometimes Enderal just crashes.
not often, and it really shouldn't happen, but as long as the crash isn't reproducible there isn't much to worry about :)

the second -
it's not really a temple you're looking for, just a shrine.
[+] spoiler
it's visible from the beach, located between the farm and finding place of the lockbox.
a bit higher up on a hill :)
hope, that helps :)
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1