Runtime Error launching the game 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MorTorUlt
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

So, I installed Enderal and it ran fine, for once.
Then, I installed the last release of Wrye Bash (Wrye Bash 307 Beta3 - Standalone Executable - 1840) from Nexus, just to see, not thinking about installing mods for the moment, and obvioulsy I've set it up for Enderal, as I did for the old Enderal release. Since then I've never been able to get to the menu, achieving the runtime error message you can see in the attached screenshot.

Obviously, I tried a lot of things: re-downloaded and reinstalled all, had Steam verify the files integrity, uninstalled Wrye Bash completely, reinstalled the Visual C++ Runtime (in the Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist folder), ran the game as admin (actually, this one was weird, it launched Skyrim instead).

Nothing worked. Even after the last patch, nothing changed.
So, I'm wondering what's the problem with Wrye Bash, that by the way is running very fine in Skyrim (and Skyrim itself keeps running fine, too, as did the old Enderal release).
Dateianhänge
Launcher.log
(65.97 KiB) 33-mal heruntergeladen
Enderal Runtime Error.jpg
Enderal Runtime Error.jpg (158.97 KiB) 675 mal betrachtet
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi, obviously we can't support anything that goes beyond the normal installation of Enderal. Have you tried to run Enderal\Data\VCRedist\vcredist_x86.exe instead of using the steam shared version?

If that doesn't help, you can try to copy the content of the attached .zip into the game directoy:
Dateianhänge
Data.zip
(12.88 KiB) 54-mal heruntergeladen
MorTorUlt
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I can't say Enderal\Data\VCRedist\vcredist_x86.exe worked, because I tried your attached file first, and it solved the problem. So, it looks like it was an SKSE issue. Weird, indeed.

Thanks a lot for your help !
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1