No keyboard input 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
AlStack
Bettler
Bettler

I have been searching for a fix to my current bug in Enderal-Skyrim. I had started a new game and things seemed ok. I then downloaded the DLCs and updates. Tried to start a new game and when I get to the window for adding my characters name. I get no input from my keyboard.

I disabled my gamepad Xbox 360 and still no input. Mouse seems to work fine just no keyboard input.

If I missed a thread on this please point me in the direction of an answer. Everything seemed to be ok before the updates.

I have Windows X 64 bit V 1809, NVIDA GT 740, INTEL i7 on a Toshiba Laptop

Just kind of strange. Thanks in advance.
AlStack
Bettler
Bettler

I solved my issue. I disabled the DLCs and my keyboard input returned. Should have tried that first I guess. Maybe this will reduce some frustration. :idea:
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Which DLC's? Enderal Forgotten Storys is a stand alone game and will be installed in its own new folder. You did not install it via your Skyrim installation???

Here is the installation guide.
AlStack
Bettler
Bettler

I installed the game via Steam. C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Enderal

The complimentary items listed as "DLC" by STEAM.
Forgotten Stories OST
Enderal-Novel Dreams of the dying
Enderal-Novel Original Soundtrack
Enderal-Novel Original Soundtrack: The Bards

I have no idea why or how this interfered with keyboard input for naming my character but it did. Disabling the above items allowed me to start a new game and name my character. I re-enabled them after doing so and everything is working as far as I can tell.

I thought it was weird so I mentioned it here.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1