Invisible Weapons

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Xiokro
Bettler
Bettler

Hi Ive been having invisible weapon issues with Enderal Forgotten Stories. Ive i were to drop the weapons into the world they appear, but if I equip them they disappear. It seems inconsistant of when shows and what doesnt cause even vanilla skyrim weapons seem to have not shown. Two examples I've come across is a vanilla enchanted iron dagger and a sword called "Thorn of the blue islands" I bought of a traveler. If anyone could help with this issue I would love it. And before asking no mods besides Enderal itself were installed when this happened.

Update, weapons become visible when equipped left handed
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

We would need the exact names or ID´s, of the affected items.
You can see them when the objects are on the ground and click on them with the mouse after pressing the ^ button.

Did you get any error messages while unpacking or using the items or already during the game installation?
If so, have you fixed your game with steam? A damaged installation would also be a possibility for the error.
Xiokro
Bettler
Bettler

17.02.2019 02:00Stefanie hat geschrieben:
We would need the exact names or ID´s, of the affected items.
You can see them when the objects are on the ground and click on them with the mouse after pressing the ^ button.

Did you get any error messages while unpacking or using the items or already during the game installation?
If so, have you fixed your game with steam? A damaged installation would also be a possibility for the error.
I havent encountered any errors during installation or after. I did try invalidating the files with no success to it.

I no longer have the enchanted dagger (it increased critical hit chance by 7% i remember that) and the Thorn of the Blue Islands baseID is 0x00141576. It says it uses the "Enderal\Weapons\Kilean\KileanKopis.nif" as its model. Hope that helps
Mutlam
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

If I had to guess I think that it was the Dagger of Despair, because I heard of several people having this happen to them.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1