Black screen after hug (or kiss?) from Caira in the flying ship

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MeowyChu
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hey, so i'm on the ship, in the engine room with the magic orb thingy, with Caira. After selecting the romance option ("Wouldn't want it any other way", or something like that), Caira hugs me and the screen fades to black. Then, nothing. Just black, I can hear the ambient sounds, but nothing.

Anyone got this?

I can hear the menu opening and closing when I hit ESC/J, but don't think I can do anything.

I've tried disabling ENB, and disabling some mods that I thought could possibly be the cause, to no avail.

Here's a short clip of what happens: https://imgur.com/a/es7NOA6

The quicksave has been attached.
Dateianhänge
quicksave.ess
(5.16 MiB) 34-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

To test it completely we also need the SKSE file of the same name, even better would be a fixed savegame, before Calia is spoken to.
You must put this file into an archive (ZIP; RAW; 7z), otherwise it can't be uploaded in the forum.
With this you can also try it again yourself.
In case of errors in the blackscreen or in videos it usually helps to deactivate OneTweak or ENBoost during the sequence.

But the now sent file works for me, about 5-10sec blackscreen, then it goes on.
Maybe this is also due to one or more of your mods (we always test without mods).
If it does not work for you, it is very likely that one or more of your mods are incompatible.
Disable or better uninstall all mods and try again. Mod-rests can also cause errors.

PS: when I look at your hero menu, I also see some cheats, these can also cause errors, although probably not your current one.
MeowyChu
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I attached the SKSE file together with the save file of the autosave just before the talk to Calia.

I've tried disabling OneTweak & ENBoost, to no avail. I've also tried disabling mods that wouldn't break the game but doesn't work as well. I really don't want to remove all the mods unless theres no better option :(

Also yea, I did some modav/setav for some skills that is too much of a bother to level manually.

Thanks!
Dateianhänge
Saves.rar
(3.52 MiB) 36-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Have you ever checked your Enderal-installation with Steam?

Your 2 saves work fine for me without any problems, which only confirms my suspicion that at least one of your mods is to faulty.
Of course you can try to find out which one is to blame by setting up a fixed savegame (best right after your autosave).
After that always deactivate at least one mod and try again.

If this does not help at all, also possibly 2 mods in combination or file remnants of those mods are to fault.
Then you have to uninstall the corresponding mod cleanly.

Otherwise you can only get on with a clean reinstallation without any mod´s.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1