A Song in the Silence - reloaded

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
mchp
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Good evening! Allow me to offer you a small but no less interesting change of quest "a Song in the Silence" in the Silvergrove location. As we know, in the original quest the boy dies and the main character cremes him on the shore. :( :( :( Reading reviews on Russian forums, I realized that many are disappointed with this outcome. Then he passed this quest and in the shower also left sorrow and regret to the child.. : (Now please read what I have to offer: I suggest adding an option where the boy can be saved. How it will look (as I see it) - when the main character destroys the essence of black stone and is on the street in the center of Silvergrove, he then goes to the house to Rynéus and sees him with all the sores in bed. Then there is a dialogue between them and the main character goes for a horse to take him to the Ark. Returns, takes Rynéus with you. Upon arrival at the temple of the Sun finds the master and tells about Cnaii and his disease, but also on the possibility of cure. Here (at your discretion) you can add a mini quest to find any rare ingredients that are found in the mountains North of Inderal and using potions to cure it gradually or using powerful magic (the player will need to find a unique book of spells to learn and use on a boy). Then we take him to his own house in the Ark. Registered care for the boy and officially become his older brother as he wanted. Exactly all, that I wanted to. I believe (and I'm not alone) that the boy is worthy of salvation and love. I am sure that many will appreciate it. This outcome is the way you can make a secret (if only to show sympathy without being rude and having fulfilled all his desires at 100%). Thank you for listening! I should have written that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

Nope. Not everything should nor will have a happy ending. The main reason that this quest is so memorable and have stuck in many people's minds is because of the outcome. It fits the Enderal story perfectly and we are (virtually) richer for being a part of it.
mchp
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

The death of a boy who has suffered all his life?... :shock: Then it is better to be a woman in a black veil revived the boy, but not Jasper.. The drunkard, the addict and the animal was not worthy of such an honor...
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1