End Fight Discussion

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
draneiwow2
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

hello, first time poster on the forums but a veteran of enderal (have been playing since around version 1.1.2 and have loved the game since........

just finished my 5th run (expert difficulty at lvl 75 with around 80 in magic skills and the black mage affinity) and i honestly didnt expect the black guardian to go down as easily as he did....... i was using max rank death breath on the generators and it was hurting the sield capacity so badly that in the end i ended up killing the black guardian 3 times over if i had known entropy magic was this good i would have been using it sooner >.>

also note i was using the wandering mage armor set and the wearable talismans for enderal mod but nothing else
qndel
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

lvl 75 :O that's insane, I don't think you were supposed to get THAT high :D I'm lvl 41 right now and haven't even visited Lashiri in Old Rashengrad xD so we'll see what lvl I'm going to be when I reach the Black Guardian
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

lvl 41 right now
. If you do every quest and explore widely going through every dungeon, cave, ruin, etc., you can easily pass level 80. I finished my first playthrough at 83 and I know from my second playthrough there were a few dungeons I hadn't found the first time around. When Enderal first came out, I saw on the German forum one player who said he was over level 100, but I think he must have done some grinding to get that high. Some of the larger dungeons can readily boost you 2 or 3 levels, even where you're at (41) -- such as Agnod, if you haven't done that quest yet.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1