(Nehrim and Enderal Spoilers) Tealor's Imprisonment and confusion.

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Thenoobkiller1996
Bettler
Bettler

Are there any sources on when Tealor was imprisoned by his son in Nehrim? I had thought Tealor was imprisoned one thousand years ago, when Narathzul killed Erodan and betrayed the paladin order but according to dialogue with Tealor in Enderal he was imprisoned for thirty years.

Also, how old is Tealor? His son is/was over one thousand years old in Nehrim, was that retconned?
risiblewilbury
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

I don't get it, I thought Tealor was over 1000 years old too. But in the sun temple, jorek says they passed the novitiate together, it doesn't add up
John Henry Eden
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

A bit late but well i gues if some one cares. ^^

You get the thing about the billions of worlds? Well Arktwend, Myar Aranth, Nehrim And Enderal. Are not in the same World but in diferent one. Nehrim had an other cycle with the emisary of faith and the Shadowgod. Who after the dead of the Shadowgod the emisary would reshape the world a new or at least the planet. Enderal has an other cycle as problem and some things are diferent.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

No, they are 4 different continents all on the same world of Vyn. You can even see this on the many globes and world maps found all over Enderal.
John Henry Eden
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Did you read my coment? Every story bevore played on a continent and was caled so. but every of this story played in each in a diferent World (Demension).
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1