[Spoilers] What would you like to see in the upcoming DLC?

Moderator: Moderatoren

15 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Deleted User 23162

May be going for a long-shot here but if possible have Lishari as a romance option? Maybe somehow deviate her murder? Would be nice to tie in the plot with that prick who killed her. Perhaps catch him out on his plot and thwart the sabotage. Then get a possible better ending in the game because of it. He's kind of the main reason why everything went to crap anyway. Figured it was an extra thing I can add to my list above.
tazz001
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

May be going for a long-shot here but if possible have Lishari as a romance option?
She was my favorite too :thumbsup:

I just played through this season the newer map seems to be fine - story is very good both endings are awesome, the Enchanting & Smithing seem to be sub par compared to Skyrim - I played in expert mode, this season, no conjure demora? seems the flame atronoch was my favorite helper.

the veiled woman & more options as to the outcome of the game, more quests involving typical "go find this book" or kill this bunch of bandits. add a fast travel mod so far the one I am using works quite well.

Damn I sure did enjoy this game been waiting 6+ years for the next Skyrim to be launched.
risiblewilbury
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

20.10.2017 19:21Darctalus hat geschrieben:
May be going for a long-shot here but if possible have Lishari as a romance option? ... He's kind of the main reason why everything went to crap anyway. Figured it was an extra thing I can add to my list above.
You mean Lashiri? or Lushi? Jokes aside, the player is the reason everything went to hell, and the cleansing happened, not Yuslan.
risiblewilbury
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

I know it's unlikely, but I'd love to get any more details on the Veiled Woman, and any hints of a connection to Sarantha (was that her name? Fate?). Did the shadowgod just completely ignore Coareks crazy quest? How does the Aged man survive the cleansing?
Sheogorath of CHEESE
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

:idea: :idea: :idea:
i think you should take the logical way for this for the new ending(in my opinion) and that is to use the word of the dead on lashari

Also to have a ysran go into hiding and you have to follow clues to find him when you track down his hideout you are given a few options

the sneak approach you are given a potion to reverse pickpocket into his inventory ( the potion would be some kind of sedative ) or the 2nd sneak approach you are given a bow that does 0 damage a a handful of of arrows that also do no damage but have the potion from sneak approach #1 on them and you find some place to snipe him with it
then either way take him in and have him interrogated and you and the most powerful warriors and mages guard him

#2 the fight approach you have a boss battle with him and you beat him and when he is about to die and he is on the ground like people in skyrim on super low health are its starts a dialogue and it says cut him with a knife you are given that has the potion(from the sneak approaches) on its blade and it plays out like both the sneak approaches do

also during the interrogation you put on a ancient relic on ysran and this relic would be one you are given a quest to find right before you do that hideout infiltration quest and it would be located in some dungeon or something
the relic would be like something that suppresses magical powers on the person it is put on it on
( i am imagining a handcuff looking thing or a disc you put on their forehead but it is your game/mod so its your choice to do whatever you want ) it would be called something like the arcane suppressor or the blindfold of the sea of eventualities or something ( the lore could be it cuts off the glance to the sea of eventualities on the person it is put on or something )
15 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2