Why the crusifixions?

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Seneca37
Bettler
Bettler

Are the crusifixions important in anyway (besides markers for some loot), or are they just "Cool" assets that someone thought would look good in-game?

I can not find any reference to them in any of the books, nor do I recall any dialog about them.
MyLongestJourney
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Seneca37 hat geschrieben:
Are the crusifixions important in anyway (besides markers for some loot), or are they just "Cool" assets that someone thought would look good in-game?

I can not find any reference to them in any of the books, nor do I recall any dialog about them.
A crucifixion is both a horrible method of execution and one that carries heavy religious overtones.I think they symbolize the suppresion the populace suffers from Enderalean theocracy.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Actually, the crucifications and the crosses in general are heavily used symbols throughout the story. Just explore the dream world a little longer, or listen to Constantine's story about Ostian. ;)
Deleted User 23162

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
Actually, the crucifications and the crosses in general are heavily used symbols throughout the story. Just explore the dream world a little longer, or listen to Constantine's story about Ostian. ;)
In my opinion I believe it to be a sign of self sacrifice for human-kind. Perhaps a Christian concept? Hinting that the right path is to sacrifice yourself to save humanity? Just my thoughts on it.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1