Quick Thoughts, mostly on the ending....

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Wash
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Ok, I will NOT go into how the ending ends, but the way it goes could count as a spoiler I guess, but yeah, I can't say there won't be spoilers from comments, fair warning!

I actually have to say that I loved the Story rather well, especially considering how deep it got me into the game piece by piece. The issues I really have to say about the story are the plot holes I feel like I've been seeing, but hearing from the Nicolas, it's understandable...

The main issue I really had with this game- as I do with other Open world games when they do this- is that when the game ends, when you're done with the main questline, you can't really continue after that....Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas would probably end up being the best examples. I'm talking the best ending is one where you end up going off on another adventure for me as soon as you're done, almost like a continuation....I don't know though, I liked the ending(s), just disappointed I couldn't develop my character afterwards the way the ending went.

Maybe I am more-or-less ranting at that point, it's just that even though I absolutely loved the story, heck I even put up a short little review on my thoughts really for Enderal, in word format in the Steam Group, I'll likely just copy and paste it however onto here so people can see.

Oh, and my funniest moment on Enderal was this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eCPD--sAKA

(I want it in .gif form, with text and all)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

My funniest memory is when I was at the Fat Leoran Tavern and talked to Prince Adreyu of Mith. I spouted off some total drivvel, and he did this extensive poetic analysis of my genius. Couldn't stop laughing! Also thought it was pretty funny when I found Luke Skywalker's skeleton.
Wash
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I did notice that as well, that "Prince" and his poems...That was weird, no way to word it other than that.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Wash hat geschrieben:
I did notice that as well, that "Prince" and his poems...That was weird, no way to word it other than that.
i think the only thing stranger than that "poet" was the fact that he seemed so popular. now that keeps me up at night.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1