just finished my first run... wow! (spoilers)

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

i played through enderal for about 130 hours, milking the experience for all it was worth, and that ending... not only is my hat off, it seems to have shot across the room somewhere. i did the flee to fight another day ending w/ the cal romance (just fyi). i know some people have compared this to "medieval mass effect", however, i feel if mass effect was this well written i'd have liked it (and bioware) far better. i also find myself feeling like i want more... like i don't know, playing our character through the ages, preparing the next civilization for their fight against the harvest (not really going to happen i guess). and i suppose if Calia was around by that time, perhaps the black stone essence she picked up might make her immortal too (i don't have a clue)? as for jasper... didn't he die and get pulled back by the veiled woman... so is he fleshless like the player too, or simply revived? my first playthrough had such impact i think it will be a while before i can playthrough it again, as i'm practically in love with my first character... hmm, looking back, i seem to have that same issue after finishing just about any good rpg. KOTOR, BG, Icewind, DA:O, pillars of eternity... just to name a few. happened with nehrim as well, didn't even get a quarter through my second playthrough iirc.

sorry for rambling... and not placing a coherent paragraph, guess i shouldn't post when i'm this tired. well, anyway. masterful work.
MyLongestJourney
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

). and i suppose if Calia was around by that time, perhaps the black stone essence she picked up might make her immortal too (i don't have a clue)? as for jasper... didn't he die and get pulled back by the veiled woman... so is he fleshless like the player too, or simply revived?
Both Jespar and Calia are not fleshless.They are shown to be affected in a far greater degree by the Beacon than the protagonist.So they may be immortal or not but for sure are not made off the same stuff as the Prophet/ess.Calia was found as a little girl and has grown into a woman,that tells me she ages like other people.I do not now if the same applies to Jespar,if he can still continue aging.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

MyLongestJourney hat geschrieben:
). and i suppose if Calia was around by that time, perhaps the black stone essence she picked up might make her immortal too (i don't have a clue)? as for jasper... didn't he die and get pulled back by the veiled woman... so is he fleshless like the player too, or simply revived?
Both Jespar and Calia are not fleshless.They are shown to be affected in a far greater degree by the Beacon than the protagonist.So they may be immortal or not but for sure are not made off the same stuff as the Prophet/ess.Calia was found as a little girl and has grown into a woman,that tells me she ages like other people.I do not now if the same applies to Jespar,if he can still continue aging.
well, i see. i figured as much, but i can still imagine...
however, in regards to calia... it's slightly possible changes of some kind occurred during or after puberty, though i don't really see it as likely.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1