Thank you everyone involved in this project!!!!

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
fefejooj
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

I finally beat Enderal after a ~98 hours playthrough, I did almost everything in the game but the wishing wells and the biggest egghunt ever sidequests. Well, and
[+]
I've chosen the sacrifice ending because it'd be a matter of time to Calia die through aging, then our sons, then grandsons, etc etc etc.

Before enderal, I only hesitated and felt sadness in a game with GTA IV (needless to say what ending I ended up with, unfortunately).

Anyway, back to Enderal, it'd be a selfish action to put an ending on the entire humanity only to survive and let the cleansing happen. I was dead and I was a walking empty shell anyway, so I've chosen the "good" ending and placed my bet on the Enderalians gathering their forces, spreading their knowledge by educating their people about the beacon and what it really does and fighting against whoever try to build a beacon.

In this case, the enderalians would be different than the Nehrimeses because they wouldn't destroy beacons to help the cleansing, but to stop it and chances are that the sacrifice would be worthy because there will have lots of people to warn whoever attempt it, an entire civilization that felt what the cleansing really is. Once the entire world acknowledge the real threat of the beacon and how useless the High-Ones are without them, then the High-Ones would be defeated in "the game" at once for all.
and all I have to say is "HOLY FUCK"!

As I said before, I think I won't be able to play the original Skyrim again because Enderal made me realize Skyrim had the potential of being much more than a buggy, rushed game with dungeons merely CTRL+C/V'ed with some small changes here and there and bad-written linear story. Judging by their resources, Skyrim could've been much more than what Enderal is, it boggles me how modders achieves piece of art with only a few resources while gaming companies only achieves empty marketing products aimed for the casual maggots, they even ruin good franchises only to appeal to them.

Ah, and detail, it took me over 300 hours to finish skyrim in a single savefile, but I wouldn't have spent 1/6 of all that time by doing side-quests, activities and random stuff if it weren't for modders that attempted to fix the game and add stuff that missed on it and that should've been in the game from the start. Despite all the time I spent on the "modded vanilla" game, it feels empty, linear and dull and I didn't touched my first savefile after the siege of Solitude.

I'd rather a dark and well written story than a colorful game with shit and giggles where everything ends fine for everyone. Enderal is a piece of art, the dungeons feels unique, all of them. The Kor island questline is simply awesome, even through nothing "edgy" happens, it was so quiet that it was too creepy and I was somehow afraid while investigating the stuff in the island just like a child is afraid of darkness.

The soundtracks are stuck in my head and the difficulty balance to fix the overpowerness of the default skyrim is very well-done.

Therefore, my complaint about Enderal, is
[+]
Calia doesn't even blow a kiss to the main-character through the game, I was really waiting for that :(
If SureAI is going to continue the story from whatever ending they choose in TW3, then I'll certainly get the game only for the TC, I disliked CDPR for the downgrade they did on the game, but they got my respect after seeing that they helped you guys with this project.

Thank you for the GAME, really!
Zuletzt geändert von fefejooj am 27.08.2016 05:49, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Thanks a bunch for your feedback! It means a lot! :)

As for your complaint:
[+]
If Calia is into you, she should kiss you on the Starship! Didn't that work? :)
fefejooj
Krieger
Krieger

You're welcome.

Regarding my complaint,
[+]
Hm, I didn't said anything that could "hurt her" through the game. During the dialogue about asking if she always was so alone I said I liked her and I always supported her when she decided to complain, but I didn't chose the "privacy love thing" dialogue back in the temple while asking her about her loneliness to not sound "offensive". Still, there was no kiss, she just laughed at the starling being mad, she told we were acting like two childs playing hide'n'seek and told me to go rest.

It's good to know that this aspect of the game can be different :D
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Thats strange! It did work for other users, and there is even an extra quest after the Starcity! Did you also have the optional dialogue with her between the companion quests, for example? About her tattoo?
fefejooj
Krieger
Krieger

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
Thats strange! It did work for other users, and there is even an extra quest after the Starcity!
I did every quest in the game but the wishing wells and the egg hunt ones, but I'm not sure if got the extra quest after the starship, AFAIK we see how Jespar is and we attend to a funeral.
Did you also have the optional dialogue with her between the companion quests, for example? About her tattoo?
I talked about her tattoo and that it looks cool long before the starship quest, it was in the temple too. Well, I opened every available dialogue with her.
MichaelSeph
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

You can open every dialogue but many of those 3+ option answers have, apart from the "hurt/dislike" type answers, the neutral answer you said which doesn't hurt but neither that she likes that, and picking those are points you fail to earn.

Also, more important than points:
[+]
You have to pick the options which directly hint you want something with her, even if it has a neutral reaction, like in the starship, you can have all the points maxed, if you dont pick the one where you ask about you being in her future, and you pick the other one, she will thank and nothing else happens.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1