[MAJOR SPOILERS] So what is the second ending?

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
DevilSauron
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

So I've finally finished the game. I've choosen to flee with Calia to the Star City to guide the next generation. I don't want to replay the ending for the second option, so is there anyone who will briefly explain to me what would have happened if I had choosen the second ending? :)
Stampfer
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Hmm I believe that you should still be able to experience the second ending quickly. I think the game creates an auto-save after the whole betrayal thing. So you just kick the robot's butt again and choose the other option when Calia asks you how to proceed.

But if there is no auto-save or if this doesn't work for whatever other reason here you go:
[+]
In the second ending the character also teleports up to the temple. Instead of going to the sphere he destroys the black stones that fuel the doom device. After this the screen turns white and you end up in the dream world again. This time all the colours have faded. You walk to the house like usual but nobody is there. Only a pair of tombstones, the graves of your family, including your own (family reunion :dumb: ). Interacting with them starts the epilogue where Calia speaks about the events that have unfolded. She says that she has made it to safety and warned the people of the device. But a second one is being built already on another continent. In this ending too it is uncertain whether the cycle can be broken. She also speaks about the player. It's quite emotional, so I really suggest that you watch it too. When she finishes the game is over and you end up in the main menu.
DevilSauron
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

So it seems that if SureAI would want to create a sequel, they would need to choose one ending over the another...
noob72
Bettler
Bettler

the other end..
when you destroy the becon, right after that , you go back to..
right guess, home sweet home, same scene as you had several times before, but now,
its raining, no sunshine, no animals, no nice music, you go near the house and then you find the 4 garves of ..

you mother, father ,sister, and yours. then you touch it, and the picture start fade away, while a storyteller voiced same as jespar( meaning its him speaking)
taking about the fate of humanity and its way of act, and saying in the end he things the prophet death was not in vain since they started rebuild a new beacon while they know its nature. (makes you understand they will use it only with a high one so they will kill ht ehigh ones).
risiblewilbury
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

noob72 hat geschrieben:
the other end..
when you destroy the becon, right after that , you go back to..
right guess, home sweet home, same scene as you had several times before, but now,
its raining, no sunshine, no animals, no nice music, you go near the house and then you find the 4 garves of ..

you mother, father ,sister, and yours. then you touch it, and the picture start fade away, while a storyteller voiced same as jespar( meaning its him speaking)
taking about the fate of humanity and its way of act, and saying in the end he things the prophet death was not in vain since they started rebuild a new beacon while they know its nature. (makes you understand they will use it only with a high one so they will kill ht ehigh ones).
The storyteller can be Calia too, I think it's who you're closest to
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1