Just adoring praise (some minor spoilers maybe?)

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Kellerica
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Please do forgive me if this the wrong place to post a message like this, feel free to delete it, but I just had to express myself somewhere...

To everyone at SureAI, thank you. When I first heard of Enderal, I thought maybe this was a way to milk just a few more hours of playtime out of Skyrim. What I found was something else entirely, and it might just be the best thing that has happened to me this year.

Enderal is not just impressive as a fan made project, but it really is a fantastic game entirely on its own right. To me, it feels like a pretty perfect marriage between the open world adventure of the Elder Scrolls and the epic storytelling of Bioware's Mass Effect and Dragon Age series.

The storyline is wonderful and just packed with atmosphere. Some of favorite moments have been seeing the Aged Man's Mansion for the first time though the rain, the train ride to Moonshine Island and the truly chilling nightmare sequence right in the beginning, just to name a few. In addition to that, the world is gorgeous and the soundtrack amazing. Words alone can't possibly describe how much I've enjoyed this game thus far.

... okay, I'm rambling, and I could go on and on, but I think (and hope) I've made my point.

So one more time, thank you. Thank you for the thing that has made these past few weeks so damn worth living. I can't tell you how much I've needed that. And now if you'll excuse me, I'll go and start my second playthrough.

EDIT: Am I going crazy? I could've sworn I posted this in the "Enderal Discussion" section, but now it seems to be located in the Story Discussion instead... Hopefully it's not a great sin that it's in here :dead:
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hey Kellerica,

Maybe one of the mods moved your post! :)

Thanks a lot for taking the time and writing down your feedback. It means a lot. :)

Best,
Nicolas
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1