How the heck do you use the meditation stones? [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Vaelic
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

i click on the stones, but nothing happens i.e. i dont gain the skill from the stone. whats the point of this place?

http://i.picpar.com/ffYb.jpg
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 53 Mal

First you need to spend one memory point at the starting point to unlock the three trees. It is on the floor where the three lines converge.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Check your character page (H-Key) to see if you have any Memory Points. You get one memory point each time you level up. In meditation, when you click on one of the spots on a stone tree (E-Key) you can see a description of what it can give you. Then if you want it and have a memory point to spend, you click with LMB to select it. You have to start at the bottom of a tree and after you select the lowest one, you then have the option to select the next higher one if you have more memory points. Are you just starting? There are 3 trees each with 3 branches, and you start by choosing one of the 3 at the lowest point (where they split into 3).
BigBizkit
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I had struggled there myself:

You need to spend one point in the root node which is all the way at the bottom, basically on the floor rather than on one of the trees.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1