Main Quest SPOILER, Shards Of The Past [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
OisteriO
Bettler
Bettler

Hello!

So, I started the main quest titled Shards Of the past, and I was given two choices, go into an old ruin and search something, or go retrieve a memory of a dead person.

I chose the former, the ruin one, I completed it, returned to Ark and the quest completed in my quest log, and now, the machine is being build in the Sun temple.

The quest Shards Of The Past shows 4 objectives for me, 2 of which are completed, and the 2 not yet completed ones, other one is Support the excavation at Old (the name of the ruin) and the other one is about retrieving the memory.

I can't progress by talking to Arantheal or anyone else, am I missing something here or is it a bug?

Thanks for any help!
Kyron25
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Heya, I have a problem with the same quest.

When I started the quest I did the memory of a dead person first (which is a separate quest check your journal it is called The Word Of the Dead). When that part was finished I went to the ruin the ruin to help (which was also a separate quest it is called Deus Ex Machina).
I completed both quests but the stage of supporting the excavation is not complete according to the game. So I am stuck until I know the quest ID or there is a fix from SureAI.

Have a good day hope this helped if you can help would be great thank you! :D
Kyron25
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I fixed the problem I did setstage quest mq07 15 and that fired the completion of the objective. I hope I helped you with my answers.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I completed both quests but the stage of supporting the excavation is not complete according to the game
Are you sure you completed it? Did you touch the Sigil stone fragment?
I can't progress by talking to Arantheal or anyone else
Probably not bugged but sometimes timing matters. I had a problem that I couldn't talk to Arantheal at night, so I had to go sleep and in the morning I could talk to him. Also one time I found him at the top of the sun temple and he wouldn't talk to me, I had to wait until he returned to the emporium. Also he sometimes has long conversations with others and won't talk to you until they are completed (you might see a note top left "this person is busy."
OisteriO
Bettler
Bettler

Hey, got it fixed. Loaded an earlier save, redid the quest and now I got the next quest.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1