Vaelic
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

did it. woot!
LizziAS
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Seriously. This game is too hard and it makes it not fun. I can not move fast enough to put the five sticks into the holes before time runs out. There isn't physically enough time to do it. What's the point of playing if it cant be done. Is there some way to open that door otherwise? A console command maybe?

And it's too easy to get killed in general. How are you supposed to get strong enough to kill the beasts if you have to run away from every fight because you die in seconds. Really an elemental for a level one character? Then three wolves that are viscous as hell. Maybe i can kill two before the third does me in. If it's trifling, it's not fun.
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

The sticks is a bit hard if you wear heavy armor or have your weapons drawn. Go from the left one to the middle, then right one, then drop down and activate the other 2. I had some problems with that aswell, performance isn't my pc's strong suit^^ had to try it for about half an hour...

Try sprinting.

If it's too hard at first, you could lower the difficulty. Enderal isn't the easy "hit, hit, dead" thing that Skyrim is ;) and lowering the difficulty helps a lot.
LizziAS
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

My solution was tcl. But now that i killed the flame atronach from the other side of the locked gate, the dialogue moved on but the arrows are still there for door to be opened. I'm not interested in trying to put wooden sticks into holes for half an hour. That's just tedious and uninteresting.

I want to play a game that's fun to play not an damn aggravation.
dewey
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I'm sorry but i'm going to have to say: GIT GUD.
Seriously, the 5 sticks are very easy if you use your brain a bit (i know modern AAA titles have conditioned us all to stop doing that while gaming). The first few times you'll probably start from the bottom and try running really fast but you'll notice that you're not fast enough using this tactic. Than you can notice that going up makes you use the stairs, which take too much time. So you start from the top now and instead of using the stairs you can drop down. Tadaa, you're fast enough now.

The difficulty level of enemies is more tricky to comment on. I'm currently playing as a 100% glass cannon mage and i don't have any problem defeating enemies. I'd say: remember that using a skill doesn't level it up as it would in regular skyrim. If you min/maxed in skyrim, you couldn't ever use magic as a 100% warrior because you'd effectively be 'underpowering' your melee skills relative to your level. Thankfully, the Enderal mod let's you be a bit more versatile without sacrificing any progression. You find yourself too squishy the first few levels? Try using the bow and magic a bit more so you can kite enemies in the beginning and finish them off in close combat. Later on you got a bit more health from levels and beter equipment/skills to go for the build you want to use. Do you want to be a dual wielding fighter but it makes you too fragile in close combat? Try using sword and shield the first few levels and have your character 'learn' how to use two swords at a time without dying throughout the leveling process. I'm a 100% mage but being low level I often didn't have enough magicka to kill off 2 or 3 bandits at a time. On top of that, 3 swings of an axe are enough to kill me. So what do i do? I also carry a bow so that I can still pick off enemies from afar even when my magicka is depleted. The game doesn't have to be an absolute cakewalk like Skyrim was, where you were essentially a god from level 1.
If you don't like this sort of gradual progression or you can't think of better tactics to handle yourself... you can still lower the difficulty ;)
G0lgrim
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 100 Mal

... what dewey said. I try the stick-race once and made it. No problem... i wear no heavy armors but... start instinctly from above and run... (many people forget the dash-button) ...in a cirlce and win.

To the general difficulty of the game. You can play on a lower level if you like that... but i have no big problems with my firearrows and sneaky gameplay... i must go to iron path to be not to powerfull...
jenasaurus_rex
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Thank you! I was having this problem because my machine is slightly laggy. I was getting so peed off. I was enjoying the mod so much until this point. This thread has saved my game :D
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

glass cannon mage
What the heck is that? I played through strictly melee so I didn't read the mage talent trees, but I might play another time as a mage.
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

Glass Cannon Mage is basically someone with low defense and insane amount of damage.

Destroys everything very quick, but if that tactic doesn't work it's nearly instant death ;)
34 Beiträge Seite 2 von 4