stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

MacSuibhne hat geschrieben:
It is frustrating.
As Nico said: "next patch". The last patch was on the 5th of Dezember.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

OK...I'm starting Enderal through Mod Organizer. I guess I'm late in getting that last (05-12-2016) update.

BTW, the ctrl+printscreen trick didn't work for me but the mod mentioned by Tamira did. Thanks for that.
Zorg
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 25 Mal

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
Good news for everyone having trouble: In the next patch, the Starling puzzle difficulty will scale down with the difficulty. :)
It does not only scale down, but also scale up for higher difficulty. On "Iron Path" it's really tight now, but remains doable.
If i read the scripts correctly, for the lowest difficulty there are 4 seconds more than before, maybe that's still not enough for everyone.
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

This ..... thing annoyed the heck outta me, the most annoying part was hearing jespar saying " dam that too slow , try again" after each failed lock, seriously one time after one failed lock is enough , no need to loop him like that >_< ,
But I did read somewhere that if you hit prntscr and cntrl it's like a slow time , and you can get it done then using alt for speed , but make sure to turn off screenshots in enderal launcher settings ...
34 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4