Leveling and skill guide? [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
dk998
Bettler
Bettler

Can someone please explain how the leveling and skills work in the mod? how to use the learning,crafting and memory points??
Tazerok
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Learning and crafting points are required to read skillbooks. There are combat and noncombat skillbooks. Learning points are used up when you read combat skillbooks, crafting points are used when you read noncombat skillbooks. Memory points are what you use to build up your perk trees when you meditate.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

When you kill enemies or complete quests, you receive experience points. Once you have enough, you advance to the next level. When that happens (1) you choose to increase health, mana or stamina, (2) you receive learning points for increasing combat skills, handicraft points for increasing non-combat skills (enchant,lockpick,etc), and a memory point to select a talent. You can see how many points you have on your character page (H key).

To use the memory point, go to your magic (P key) and select Meditate, then hit the Y key to go to your memory. You can select one talent on the memory trees for each memory point you have. Then hit Y again to go back to the real world.

To increase your skills, you need to find or buy learning books. Reading a learning book uses up 1 learning point or 1 handicraft point, depending on the type of skill, and increases that skill by 1 point. (See your character page H key). Apprentice books are used to increase skills up to level 25, Adept books 26-50, expert books level 51-75, and master books level 76-100.
dk998
Bettler
Bettler

I see, very clear thank you both. :)
klinsk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I click on the pillars when meditating, I have 2 points but I can't spend them, I also can't spend my other points when leveling to level 2.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

When meditating, you have to click on the glowing dot for a talent with the "E" key, then you have to click again with the pointer to accept that talent (I forget the exact words) [these are PC commands, btw]. Also, you have to start at the very bottom center of the tree. If you tried it this way and didn't it work you may have a bug. For the learning & handicraft points did you read skill books (actually, they are found in the food section of your inventory and you "eat" it)?
Shydi
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

In regards to the skill books. Is there any reason I should not read an adept skill book when my skill level is below 25?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

The only reason is the cost. You would be using a more expensive book to do what a cheaper one could do.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1