Where to Find Some Decent Weapons Early

Moderator: Moderatoren

12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

You can find these after you meet Jesper and therefore have access to the world beyond the starting valley. It will take some time.

1. A decent magic bow:
[+]
Go down to the river and then down to the southern ocean. Look at your world map to the southeast of Enderal. You will see the city of Duneville. Along the coast west of there is a large ship. Swim there. (You can use the "C" key to make it easier). If you are from Jesper's campsite, it will take 10-15 minutes. Walk up the gangway of the ship. On a table is a bow, "Silver Steel Bow of Fire Wrath" (I think, I got it in the German version). It levels up. You can steal it in the stealth mode. Then swim back to the west to Ark, or back to Jesper, etc.
2. A decent 2H hammer:
[+]
In Ark, go to the Nobles Quarter, and then to the House of the Actors (north area of district). When you enter, there is an iron door to the right. Just beyond it is a trap door in the floor. Go down and on a table is a Reality Hammer, 2H.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Wow. Nice finds.

That said, this dungeon is unfinished and will probably be improved, if not redesigned, when the Golden Sickle questline is implemented. So, don't count on that hammer...
Volinor
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Looks like that bow isn't there on the English version unfortunately :(.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I just started a new game with the English version, and the bow is still there where I described (also the hammer I mentioned). If you went to the correct location, you should have seen a message
[+]
New location discovered Duneville Supply Ship.
If you received that message and didn't find the bow, your game must be bugged.
Alzucard
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 60 Mal

I can only say it. There is an overpowered way to play. Probably perfect for Speedrun.
[+]
After u met Jespar go far South!!

10-15 seconds is right!!

But then u find an area where u can find some good weapons. 1 Bow that u can get from a grave a 1 handed Sword from a ship with a fuckign low ghost, but dont hit the ghost more than he is half hp. When he is under half or at half hp he will start to fire skills at you and that skills one hit you. Dont do that. U can kill him, but its a pretty hard fight and u must dodge everything!! The last weapon is on the glacier behind soem wolves bear and a fuckign Mammoth. Just run like u never run before if u dotn wanna die xD

Its a 2 handed hammer in a small House.

U will find teleport scroll as well and that scroll teleports u to a abandoned village. Kill everyone there with soem patience it is pretty easy now with your new weapons and skill that u found in the area before.

Dont forget to go to the sewers ;)
There is soem good equip too. After that fly back to your previous place and its easy going now. Every enemy in low area is 1 or 2 hits now. Its a pretty boring way to play, but when u start a new character and your other is around lv 70 or 80 ( mine is 101 now) you can easy do his because u know everythign already.
Volinor
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I just started a new game with the English version, and the bow is still there where I described (also the hammer I mentioned). If you went to the correct location, you should have seen a message
[+]
New location discovered Duneville Supply Ship.
If you received that message and didn't find the bow, your game must be bugged.
Hm maybe I went to the wrong ship lol, I'll check it out again. I only saw one table, and the only thing of note on it was a shipping manifest thing that you can bring to a bank.

Edit: nevermind, apparently some of the textures on the boat are bugged for me, it was kind of stuck under the floor lol
Boreas
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Guys any decent one handed weapon around lvl 10? Im in the Ark currently and best what i founded so far is steel sword with 10 dmg. Merchants do not have anything useful either in the Ark. Any tips? Thank you.
srsly
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I have found a sweet place in level ~4 that has a 1h sword. Silver sword 15dmg. It was even great at level 14, but I eventually got a better one. Common enemies fell down in 1-2 hits at Adept level.
[+]
In the beginning where you meet jasper, go south by the water till you find a Ship marked as Old wreck, keep going forward by the water, around the mountain, you will reach Riverville Harbor where you will find some tough enemies(don't recall their name). Just kill them or go around and then follow the road past 2 houses up the mountain, you can't miss it . Up the mountain you will find Wild Mages. They drop the Silver sword, 15 dmg. It's a very tough battle, but I managed to lure 1 mage away and used Summon: ghost wolf + shield bashes to take her down.
Cruffler
Bettler
Bettler

srsly hat geschrieben:
I have found a sweet place in level ~4 that has a 1h sword. Silver sword 15dmg. It was even great at level 14, but I eventually got a better one. Common enemies fell down in 1-2 hits at Adept level.
[+]
In the beginning where you meet jasper, go south by the water till you find a Ship marked as Old wreck, keep going forward by the water, around the mountain, you will reach Riverville Harbor where you will find some tough enemies(don't recall their name). Just kill them or go around and then follow the road past 2 houses up the mountain, you can't miss it . Up the mountain you will find Wild Mages. They drop the Silver sword, 15 dmg. It's a very tough battle, but I managed to lure 1 mage away and used Summon: ghost wolf + shield bashes to take her down.

Yes I also discovered this silver sword and puta +5 fire enchantment on it. its really good for lower lvls I think Im like lvl 12 now or something. When that wild maged dropped it ,I grabbed it and ran like the olympics! :)
Corwyn77
Schurke
Schurke

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
You can find these after you meet Jesper and therefore have access to the world beyond the starting valley. It will take some time.

1. A decent magic bow:
[+]
Go down to the river and then down to the southern ocean. Look at your world map to the southeast of Enderal. You will see the city of Duneville. Along the coast west of there is a large ship. Swim there. (You can use the "C" key to make it easier). If you are from Jesper's campsite, it will take 10-15 minutes. Walk up the gangway of the ship. On a table is a bow, "Silver Steel Bow of Fire Wrath" (I think, I got it in the German version). It levels up. You can steal it in the stealth mode. Then swim back to the west to Ark, or back to Jesper, etc.
2. A decent 2H hammer:
[+]
In Ark, go to the Nobles Quarter, and then to the House of the Actors (north area of district). When you enter, there is an iron door to the right. Just beyond it is a trap door in the floor. Go down and on a table is a Reality Hammer, 2H.
That's a cool bow. Now, how do i keep from losing stolen items?
12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2