Tarhutie potion side quest [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

I complete this quest but when returned to Riverville with potion, Tarhutie was dead with dead wolf that killed her nearby. Not sure why quest NPCs arent essential, imho they should. I tried to break potion but there is untranslated piece of text follows that changes my stats. Anyone can tell me under spoiler tag what are results of both choices?
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

I only know one end as I only tried this one:
[+]
If you give the potion to her, she wants to give you a skull. You can accept this but it's worthless junk. But you can talk her into giving you some money for your help.
Maybe you can fix the problem: Revive her with the "resurrect" command.
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

Concerning the skull...
[+]
The skull isn't worhtless, if you bring it to the stone circle at night you get some points afair.
Synthoras
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

mindw0rk hat geschrieben:
I complete this quest but when returned to Riverville with potion, Tarhutie was dead with dead wolf that killed her nearby. Not sure why quest NPCs arent essential, imho they should. I tried to break potion but there is untranslated piece of text follows that changes my stats. Anyone can tell me under spoiler tag what are results of both choices?
[+]
3 points in rhetoric and 4 HP ,both are permanent,if you drink it or two LP if you take the skull .
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

You can use "resurrect" in the console to revive her. In the next patch, she will be made essential so this doesn't happen.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1