Ash Widow a No Show, with claw ... 

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

I first read the book to start myths and ledgemds to start early in game , Many levels later at level 20 , went to the museum aquired the claw , made a save , fewe steps before the gate to the castle , but she never shows per say , I hear her scream, a rock / boulder breaks open, then I see her for a very fine sec, and she's gone??
Just a small flame is in the spost on the ground ? :? reload twice so far same thing, so it that it ? seen everal post where people have fought her, but she seems to be bugging out , and the quest log is still showing defeat the ash widow ?? :|

Re edit She was getting stuck in the ground, with just the tips of her fire showing so using tcl grabbing her id and using moveto player brings her up, and after few death reloads finally killed her and cllear quest log :roll: 8)
So solved

( btw unrelated to this, not sure what skill it is , playing as a stealth ranger type , every so often I loose control of my bow and fire shot after shot and arrows just going anywhere, giviing away my postion :dead: )
Zuletzt geändert von stuemper am 06.12.2018 14:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Unreadable color removed
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

05.12.2018 12:08jaderive hat geschrieben:
Re edit She was getting stuck in the ground, with just the tips of her fire showing so using tcl grabbing her id and using moveto player brings her up, and after few death reloads finally killed her and cllear quest log :roll: 8)
So solved
Did you limit the game to 60 fps?
If not you should definitely do that :)
And be careful with cheats :wink:

Do you have the current game version (1.2.5.0)?
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1