Where is the Ark Museum Display / Show Case Key? 

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Auldron
Bettler
Bettler

I have looked everywhere and spent the better part of two hours looking for the display case key?? :angry: Not the Master locked display case, but all the other ones in the Museum loaded with Ancient Nation artifacts? Its not on the museum curator Merrol Booksnooper or the other two women in the museum. I have looked all around with gamma set all the way up and a touche blazing thinking it may be too dark and missing it... Am I just blind and its laying out somewhere in the open? If someone would please tell me where the Museum display case key is I would be grateful...

Thanks or taking the time to read this. Walk Blessed.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

I used the thing picklock or magic
Auldron
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you for replying. I have already picked the display case with the quest claw in it. I am talking about all of the other display cases in the museum. They can not be picked. Whenever I attempt to pick one of the other display cases I get the "This lock cannot be picked and requires a key" message.... I just need to know where that key is..[spoiler=][/spoiler]
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Most of the time when you see that message, it means forget it, it can't be opened. There are many doors that show that same message, and most of them have no key anywhere.
Auldron
Bettler
Bettler

Ah well ok then....I didn't see a key for it listed in the enderal loot guide I found in the forums. Thank you for replying before I started digging in TESVedit. Unlock console command it is then... :lol:
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1