Facing a problem in Deus Ex Machina (stuck) 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
W-D
Bettler
Bettler

Hey guys,
I've just started this quest and it's been going great until the part where I enter the ruin. I can't seem to find my way from there. I followed the path up to what looks to be an elevator, but I can't find a chain or a lever to pull it down. I looked online and it seems like the older versions have a lever. So I'm wondering if the location of said has been moved or is it a bug? I have tried using different saves and restarting my game but no avail. I've attached a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ib5bHzD.jpg
Also, it's worth mentioning that I've received no quest marker for this one ever since I met Calia in the Northern Heartland. I just followed the path to the ruin.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Like I already requested in your reddit post: Fill out this form and attach your savegame.
W-D
Bettler
Bettler

I've filled the form.
I would like to mention that I'm not the same person as the one who posted the Reddit thread. I'm guessing few people are having the same issue.
Thanks for the reply.
W-D
Bettler
Bettler

So the problem was caused by a mod; Tamriel Reloaded. Got it working after disabling that one.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1