Eventualities 

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I don't know whether this would be better posted in Support...but perhaps I'll try it here first.

I went to the Sun Temple to complete a leg of the above quest and couldn't open the door. Is there a reason why the door won't open or is it a bug?
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Not sure how I got this side quest and i guess if it fails it will be no biggie, but it puzzles me why the door to the Sun Temple won't open, except the guards loitering around the entrance say i don't belong there. The door doesn't say it needs a key or anything like that.

Checking the wiki doesn't help much ...if at all--no mention of why it won't open.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Well, the suntemple belongs to the Holy Order. How far are you in the main quest?
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
Well, the suntemple belongs to the Holy Order. How far are you in the main quest?
thanks for taking the time...

I got to Ark with Jesper and then left him sitting in the Marketplace. Level 16 now. Been "adventuring" ever since. But the side quest Eventualities sent me to the Sun Temple.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Okay, you should talk to Jespar at the marketplace ;)
Corwyn77
Schurke
Schurke

MacSuibhne hat geschrieben:
Not sure how I got this side quest and i guess if it fails it will be no biggie, but it puzzles me why the door to the Sun Temple won't open, except the guards loitering around the entrance say i don't belong there. The door doesn't say it needs a key or anything like that.
Ha; they keep saying that long after you join. I still hear it on occasion and I'm well into the main quest.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
Okay, you should talk to Jespar at the marketplace ;)
OK. Thanks.

I keep doing side quests because I don't want to miss one or have one fail.

If I go talk to Jesper I am afraid I'll get sucked into the main quest and won't be able to do the side quests... at least for a while. Right now he's just sitting there, my arcane fever is minimal and I'm free to explore (and I've gone from probably level 10 to 17). I didn't feel like I could when I was following him. For instance, on the way to Ark he kept complaining every time I wanted to stop to explore a building or a cave. And I just got back from the Sun Coast where there was a quest I had left behind when I went to Ark with Jesper. Kind of a pain having to go back over all that old ground.

Long as he's happy to wait.... :lol:
Deleted User 23162

I wouldn't worry too much about the Jespar thing. So as long as you keep your fever down and avoid triggering the main quest-line you should do fine with the side quests. I did the same thing. I just ignored him long enough to do everything I could. When I hit a road block I just talk to him and advanced the main quest a bit more to open more opportunities for me. A good safe point I found is after finding Lishari for the first time. She does the ritual on you to treat your fever. After that, just do a hard save and do whatever you want from there on out. You should be fine. Happy questing! :thumbsup:
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Darctalus hat geschrieben:
I wouldn't worry too much about the Jespar thing. So as long as you keep your fever down and avoid triggering the main quest-line you should do fine with the side quests. I did the same thing. I just ignored him long enough to do everything I could. When I hit a road block I just talk to him and advanced the main quest a bit more to open more opportunities for me. A good safe point I found is after finding Lishari for the first time. She does the ritual on you to treat your fever. After that, just do a hard save and do whatever you want from there on out. You should be fine. Happy questing! :thumbsup:
Thanks. that's really helpful.
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1