Having fun enchanting and smithing

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
Andrathion
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Now that the earlier issues have been fixed, it's fun making and enchanting your own items.

Those items can now be considerably more potent than the ones found in the wild. For example, I just enchanted a ring that gives a 32% boost to one-handed damage, as opposed to the 15% given by the Ring of the Blade Master (the best ring I've yet found).

I was wondering though, if you could go a bit further.

Smithing

The heavy Skaragg set gives a smithing boost. Using it is the only way I've yet found to increase this skill (crafting points aside, of course). There is a helmet called, I believe, the Starling Helmet of the Master Smith, but that item seems broken: it decreases the potency of items, instead of increasing it. Up until now, I haven't yet found another way to increase smithing. Am I missing something?

Enchanting

The only items I've found which boost enchanting are the humble Potion of Enchantment (the rancid version, since there doesn't seem to be any other kind) and the Hand of the Wandering Mage. Again, though, I might well be missing something.

Because of the changes implemented by SureAI, crafting and enchanting now clearly do allow you to make better items than those you find while exploring. For example, my Aeterna Sword of Shock now has a damage of 146, with an added 31 points of shock damage. The Deathstorm sword, on the other hand, may well be the best you can loot, but it "only" offers me a damage of 125, with an 18 points shock addition.

Still, it'd be great if you could improve gear even more, so any thoughts or tips would be very welcome!
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1