Item ID for Teleport to Kurmai Scroll?

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
jcw1348
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I got the alloy things and the Pyrenean cube for Kurmai whatshisname on the Starling Ship, then chose to go to Ark to get equipment. Now, I can't find the "Old Dust Cave" either on the map or after extensive searching on foot of the area it's supposed to be in. Since I already used the "Return to Kurmai" scroll after getting the Pyrenean cube, I am now stuck unable to progress the game. Is there a way to do the player.additem for the Return to Kurmai scroll? I did google and found a comprehensive list of item ids someone posted, but this scroll is absent from it. If not, but you had the same problem and were able to find the Old Dust Cave again, I'd like to know about that too. Thanks in advance for any help.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I can't find the "Old Dust Cave" either on the map or after extensive searching on foot of the area it's supposed to be in.
From the NE corner of the Old Warehouse of Duneville Fruit Corp. look east. There is a gap in the mountains. Follow the path eastward from the warehouse. As you ascend, there is one of those towers with antennas on top, the one where the wild myrad is sleeping. When you are even with the myrad, look to the right and you should be able to see the door to the old dust cave. You can probably just see the top edge of the door as it is in a crack between two rocky outcrops. (It is almost due south of the Starling Mine and due east of the Fruit warehouse.)
jcw1348
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

that did it! Thanks
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1