enemies leveling up?

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

If I enter a dungeon, for instance, at level 7, and then get out before I get killed...and then come back later at level 27, will the enemies I ran from be at level 7 or 27?
Canderous
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 21 Mal

There is no auto level up of enemies in Enderal like there is in Skyrim. Every enemy in Enderal always has the same Level no matter which lvl you are.
So if an enemy is too strong for you just run away and come back after you gained more exp ;)
That system is very simliar to the one used by Gothic I+II. You can go (nearly) everywhere at anytime but that might not be a good idea ;)
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Canderous hat geschrieben:
There is no auto level up of enemies in Enderal like there is in Skyrim. Every enemy in Enderal always has the same Level no matter which lvl you are.
So if an enemy is too strong for you just run away and come back after you gained more exp ;)
That system is very simliar to the one used by Gothic I+II. You can go (nearly) everywhere at anytime but that might not be a good idea ;)
Not sure I completely understand this...^

What's confusing me is that I have been sending out a ghost wolf to help me against multiple enemies. Maybe it will be a Lost One (skeleton) or a giant rat or even another live wolf. But even though my mana is full and I'm level 12, it doesn't always work. The cross hairs are red or orange.

Why won't it work when it was working against the very same sort of enemies just moments ago? (And, yes, I've just made sure my mana is replenished?)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

it doesn't always work. The cross hairs are red or orange.
What may be the issue, if I understand you, is that when you summon a creature, you need to be sure the crosshairs are on the ground more or less right in front of you. If you try to summon a creature and you happen to be pointing at a point some distance away, you will get the red crosshairs.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
it doesn't always work. The cross hairs are red or orange.
What may be the issue, if I understand you, is that when you summon a creature, you need to be sure the crosshairs are on the ground more or less right in front of you. If you try to summon a creature and you happen to be pointing at a point some distance away, you will get the red crosshairs.
I didn't know that. Thank you.
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

badgesareus hat geschrieben:

This worked...Doh! Sometimes it's the simple things...Thanks again.
johncasey
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

The issue of calling up a minion to help you also wasn't clearly explained - trial and error and I finally figured that out.

Just to let you know, in some areas enemies (NPCs and animals) will respawn after a certain amount of time. I discovered that when I was running through a what I thought "safe" area, and it wasn't.

However, there are other areas where I killed NPCs, and they never respawned.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1