Quest Problem (spoilers) PLEASE delete this post - solved.

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
johncasey
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I'm on the quest "The Voice from the water." This is the quest where you are trying to help the mayor determine why his wife is sick.

Long before I even got to the town (and therefore before I got the quest), while I was exploring, I found Penta's house and entered it. I discovered two items that I could interact with, which I did (actually, there are three, but I didn't see the vase/urn laying on the ground). But when I clicked on those items, nothing happened.

Much later, when I got to the town I got the quest from the mayor. There are three things you have to do.

1. Witness the "fit"
2. Ask the mayor about the problems of his wife
3. Search for hints near Penta's house.

I completed 1 and 2 and went to Penta's house. When I got there, I saw the woman kneeling by the house. After a few seconds she got up and went to the shed near the house where she did something (I'm guessing she put the key there that opens the front door).

So, I entered the house and searched it thoroughly. I found and interacted with the vase/urn on the second floor, however, the other items did not have the "interact" option available to me, probably because I clicked on them before.

After completing the search inside the house, item 3 was not checked to indicated completion. Again, probably because I clicked on the items previously. I searched outside and around the house/area, but nothing doing.

Is there anything I can do to advance the quest. I've done way too much exploring to go back and restore a game save from weeks ago.

Any help is appreciated.
Zuletzt geändert von johncasey am 23.12.2016 14:24, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

When you watch the woman kneeling down watch her again and she'll kneel down at some barrel or a box go there as well and should see a key! on a box
johncasey
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

jaderive hat geschrieben:
When you watch the woman kneeling down watch her again and she'll kneel down at some barrel or a box go there as well and should see a key! on a box
Thanks, but that's not my problem.

NOTE:

Moderator: I've solved this issue by advancing the quest to the proper step once I found the quest ID. PLEASE delete this post. Thank you.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1