Untranslated Prompt - Everyday Like The Last, Part 4 [splr]

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
teiresias
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I'm trying to romance Jespar and in the fourth part of his character questline there's an unstranslated message that tells you whether he liked or disliked one of the responses - so I'm not sure whether I'm hurting or helping my cause by selecting it (since I don't think any of the other choices gives a message at all).

It's after he gets up out of the chair and is talking to you at the table, and you can eventually select the response "You got scared. That's not exactly heroic, but it sure as hell is human."

Can anyone tell me if he dislikes or likes that response?
jaderive
Schurke
Schurke

Yeah I think I used that one too , I'm hoping at this stage of 2nd playthru that it was a good thing , 8) its not on the screen long enough to write it down properly and use google translate :( one word was like or looked similar to sureyk or some such thing ??
Ohh for future play thru's , to save yourself some page loads , do the dancing noble inn for the first one then go straight to the very last one , and the other 2 will still update , and you havent Had to go thru dam page load of a city of countless page loads :roll:
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1