Am I doing something wrong?

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Boredkitty1573
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

The game is hard even on apprentice difficulty.

I had trouble with 2 enemy npc and there were more to come. I'm not even that far into the game. The game punishes me when I heal by lowering my stats and such.And I can't sleep when I I want. I'm a warrior that focuses on strength, stamina, hp, and I wear heavy Armour. Even with that I had difficulty playing through this game. sometimes I have to cheat and use god mode to get past areas.

There was a quest where I had to fight a whole mob of npc. The only way I managed to survive was using a scroll of fireball that I can only use once and after I defeated that group of enemies more groups of enemies came, but even bigger.it was the quest where you see through someone else's eye's and play as someone ghost. I somehow managed to survive without cheating only because I used cheap tactics to kill them.

I know this isn't skyrim, but skyrim was never this hard.

Here's a video of me fighting 2 npc in a cave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2hU_4MBBs8
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Hey dude looks like you're having some trouble. Let me tell you one thing this isn't Skyrim :D and it works quite differently so if you expect it to play like Skyrim you're gonna have a baaaaad time. I don't know which level you are but every time you level up you get 1 memory point and 6 skill points. You need to spend these to make your character stronger. One of your talent spells is called ''focus'', wit this talent you can allocate your memory points in whatever tree you want, in your case 2 of them is 1 handed and heavy armor. You really need to do this because this game is indeed a lot harder.

After that look for merchants who sell skill books which are suited for your character. For example 1 handed, block and heavy armor. With these skill books you can increase your skills because they do not increase on their own like in Skyrim. I'd really bump up my 1 handed skills because the game can get crazy sometimes and unfortunately you don't have magic to help you out. Apprentice skill books train up to 25, after that adept to 50 and expect to 75.

Do this and your game should because easier because you also get talents which can really help you out. It's really important to develop your character, or else you won't survive. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Also your stats get lowered by this magic disease which increases if you use health potions. Drink ambrosia potions to lower your fever and restore your stats or you'll die! You can buy them or find them in dungeons.
Boredkitty1573
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

:lol:
Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
Hey dude looks like you're having some trouble. Let me tell you one thing this isn't Skyrim :D and it works quite differently so if you expect it to play like Skyrim you're gonna have a baaaaad time. I don't know which level you are but every time you level up you get 1 memory point and 6 skill points. You need to spend these to make your character stronger. One of your talent spells is called ''focus'', wit this talent you can allocate your memory points in whatever tree you want, in your case 2 of them is 1 handed and heavy armor. You really need to do this because this game is indeed a lot harder.

After that look for merchants who sell skill books which are suited for your character. For example 1 handed, block and heavy armor. With these skill books you can increase your skills because they do not increase on their own like in Skyrim. I'd really bump up my 1 handed skills because the game can get crazy sometimes and unfortunately you don't have magic to help you out. Apprentice skill books train up to 25, after that adept to 50 and expect to 75.

Do this and your game should because easier because you also get talents which can really help you out. It's really important to develop your character, or else you won't survive. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Also your stats get lowered by this magic disease which increases if you use health potions. Drink ambrosia potions to lower your fever and restore your stats or you'll die! You can buy them or find them in dungeons.

I didn't know about the ambrosia potion. I been spending my memory points, but barely my skill points. I would need to find merchants with skill books. Yeah, this is much different than skyrim. learned the hard way. :dead: I might start over and invest more into my character.

Thanks for the helpful response
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1