skill guide

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Corwyn77
Schurke
Schurke

Is there a detailed guide anywhere with specifics on what various skill levels do?
Adrenalyze
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 33 Mal

- Check out the Enderal wiki. I hope that this gives you a good starting point how to spent your points and should answer your question.

- http://en.wiki.sureai.net/Enderal:Skills
- http://en.wiki.sureai.net/Enderal:Character_Progression
> http://en.wiki.sureai.net/Enderal:Rogue
> http://en.wiki.sureai.net/Enderal:Warrior
> http://en.wiki.sureai.net/Enderal:Mage
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I think what he wants to know is what are the effects of increasing a skill to a certain level; for example, if you increase 1H to level 25, what benefit do you get? What if you increase it to level 50? As far as I know there are no guides answering this question. There have been many questions about this issue, especially in regard to crafting/enchanting (enchanting not very useful) and magic skills (not any really good answers I've seen).
Corwyn77
Schurke
Schurke

Yes, that's what I meant. I've been on the wiki and it tells me about as much as I got from reading the title of the skill. I'm currently sitting on 80 skill points, reluctant to use them due to all I've heard of the crafting skills doing squat. There's no ability to respec, no indication of what any skills do.

If I put 50 points into Archery, will I do more damage? Will I be more accurate? Beats me. I read one comment from a player who raised his Archery 20 points and got 1 point of damage out of it. Seems pretty useless to me. OTOH, I'm sure I'd be better off if I spent some of these skill points, but it would be nice to know which ones. From what I've read, no one seems to know.
yatol
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Corwyn77 hat geschrieben:
From what I've read, no one seems to know.
if your bow do 20 damage with 0 in archery, with 100 points in archery it will do 30 damage
if your sword do 100 damage with 0, with 20 in two hands, it will do 110 damage
if your armor have 40 armor with 0, with 50 in heavy armor it will have 50 armor

nothing new there

a spell that cost 100 mana with 0, will cost 75 at skill 50 (unless they have replace with a mod that replace that with a damage boost, or duration or whatever, don't use much magic)

craft skills are useless in that state, someone will have to make a real perk tree one day
Corwyn77
Schurke
Schurke

yatol hat geschrieben:
From what I've read, no one seems to know.
if your bow do 20 damage with 0 in archery, with 100 points in archery it will do 30 damage
if your sword do 100 damage with 0, with 20 in two hands, it will do 110 damage
if your armor have 40 armor with 0, with 50 in heavy armor it will have 50 armor

nothing new there

a spell that cost 100 mana with 0, will cost 75 at skill 50 (unless they have replace with a mod that replace that with a damage boost, or duration or whatever, don't use much magic)

craft skills are useless in that state, someone will have to make a real perk tree one day
So, in general, they function the same way Skyrim skills do. I've been looking through the Skyrim wiki and they only seem to give specifics for damage-related skills (weapon/armor). I assume mana cost goes down 2.5% per skill point.

I can't find concrete benefits for Sneak, Rhetoric, Lockpicking, Pickpocket.

Do you know what changed about the crafting skills that they aren't useful any more? Alchemy and Enchanting skill used to add directly to the efficacy of the item in question so that shouldn't have changed but apparently they did.
yatol
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Do you know what changed about the crafting skills that they aren't useful any more? Alchemy and Enchanting skill used to add directly to the efficacy of the item in question so that shouldn't have changed but apparently they did.

nothing was change
they have replace the perk tree for the sake of replacing it

now you have to teleport to a cell to edit that
you have to click on perks to have a description
their script spam the log if you don't have the before perks when you click on one
if you are a warrior in heavy armor that use a bow, you have to take some useless light armor perks to have bow perks

crafting perks were disribute randomly in that, you are missing a lot

saw a forge mod that allow you to craft an amulet that give you the perk to temper enchanted gear
same can be done for enchanting and alchemy (you add a script to those perks books, and when you reach x in crafting skill, it give those missing perks)

saw things like that when i was tempering
[+]
Bild
when the tempering fail, it give you +1 (maybe +2 with smithing potion and items)
and it was failing because that armor have the keyword glove
it didn't had any material keyword (it's for the forge perks)
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1