How to start these sidequests??

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
sphanlon
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

The following quests are either missing from the wiki or have an entry with no info so far. I don't remember if I maybe did one or two of them several game hours ago, but most I have no clue about. I want to know how to begin them. I'm currently on Word of the Dead in the main quest, so if there's great chance I'll run into any of these naturally continuing on the MQ, tell me that. Otherwise, let me know where to find them, especially if I'm missing something I should have run into already. Thanks guys.

Knowledge and Death
Elfriede
Divide and Conquer
Trails of the Past
A Drop in the Stream
Like Newly Born
The Butcher Of Ark
Old Yogosh
Retribution
Hidden in the Puzzle
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

Many of these checked in construction kit, but hopefully this will help a bit and get things rolling. Balancing act. I don't mention *exactly* and maybe spoil the fun. : )

Only my second run through the game *only* playing side quests now, so no "Enderal Guru" from the likes of me! :)

Here's what I have tho...
[+]
***NQ04 - Knowledge and Death = Don't know. Unknown or incomplete? Needs verification from someone who has completed or has most up to date scripts.

NQ10_Elfride - Elfriede = Help woman merchant on road (as I recall) near 3 River Watch. Kill baddie & wonder all this fuss was about a... ? Fun "hero" quest with cute plot twist. At low level, don't under-estimate baddie.

NQ12 - Divide and Conquer = Begins in Ark market or foreign quarter (forget which.) Nice entry level quest and merchant gives you a free goodie to convince you. "What's the catch?" Play & find out!

NQ19 - Trails of the Past = Don't know. Objectives & things in CK look doable.
Visiting Ark "Screw, Hats, Odds and Ends, Incorporated", starts it? Needs verification from someone who has played it.

***NQ20 - A Drop in the Stream = Don't know. Dialogue trees in German. Enables an NPC. After that?
Needs verification from someone who has completed it or has most up to date scripts.

NQ22 - Like Newly Born = Don't know. Around Golden forest & Thalgard, the quest starts by finding a dead persons journal. "Why would he be out here?" Needs verification from someone who has completed it.

NQ25 - The Butcher Of Ark = starts by finding any book of that name. One is in library at Ark. Finding all of them a challenge. Didn't complete before finishing MQ.

NQ30 - Old Yogosh = Don't know. Find book about a device there. Get something working again.
Needs verification from someone who has completed it.

NQ34 - Retribution --> short branch quest while you're traveling with Calia during MQ.

NQ40 - Hidden in the Puzzle = Don't know. Book/note that seems to be trigger in Duneville. Has objectives, etc.
Needs verification from someone who has completed.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Re BigElectricCat's replies:
[+]
Knowledge & Death - not activated.
Trails of the Past - Yes, talk to Tiwon in that shop to start the quest.
Drop in the stream - Not activated.
Like newly born - in the Golden Forest you find his journal, there is a cave/dungeon (don't recall if the journal was by the entrance or inside)
Old Yogosh - EDIT: enter, go DEEP inside to find a folio to trigger the quest. (North of Duneville)
Hidden in the Puzzle - search duneville for a note & key
Zuletzt geändert von badgesareus am 08.09.2016 06:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
sphanlon
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Butcher of Ark is just a collection quest? I was hoping it would be more narrative, having something to do with the story, not just collecting volumes of the story in game.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

sphanlon hat geschrieben:
Butcher of Ark is just a collection quest? I was hoping it would be more narrative, having something to do with the story, not just collecting volumes of the story in game.
I'm no expert and only got 4 out of 10 before finishing MQ. Others can probably explain better, but from peeking in CK, probably more than just "Collect all ten! and get a prize!" thing.

A mere 153 functions for this quest! : 0 !

So guessing it probably does have its own story line-- dialogue options with other NPC, etc.

Anyone finish it and give us some hints? :)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

That's it. You read all 10 books and you complete the quest, as I recall you get 3500 XP.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
That's it.
For now, yeah, that's it ;-)

The Butcher of Ark does get more attention in the Rhalâta storyline. Hopefully we manage to implement it once Nico comes back - would be a waste to leave that story away (especially as it is already almost fully voiced)
Coffee_Grinds
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Caleb8980 hat geschrieben:
That's it.

The Butcher of Ark does get more attention in the Rhalâta storyline. Hopefully we manage to implement it once Nico comes back - would be a waste to leave that story away (especially as it is already almost fully voiced)

we want NICO! We want NICO! Seriously hope he enjoys vacation though haha
fefejooj
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Coffee_Grinds hat geschrieben:
Caleb8980 hat geschrieben:
That's it.

we want NICO! We want NICO! Seriously hope he enjoys vacation though haha
Here is NICO!

Bild

Did someone called me? I charge 50 pennies for each head on your platter.
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1