Need Help!! Underwater cave too dark to continue

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Anblaster
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello everyone!

Please, I really need help. I'm on the first stages of the game, after you have talked do jespar, you find a dungeon, you get the book "Myths and Legends: The Ash Widow", inside you fight with the queen and then you jump into some sort of well.

At this point, I can't continue because is so bloody dark underwater! I can't see the path! I've tried everything I could find to increase brightness but it didn't work!

Because I am underwater, I can't use torches and spells!

I am so frustrated... please, any help is appreaciated. I will leave some screenshots as attachments. Any point further than the screenshots is just total black, no way to orientate yourself whatsoever.
Dateianhänge
20160826123230_1.jpg
20160826144635_1.jpg
20160826144624_1.jpg
Stampfer
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

That's Old Sherath if I'm not mistaken. I don't know why this area is completely black for you, I could see as much as you can on the screenshots in the first underwater room. But anyway, since I can't help you there, maybe at least some directions are useful to you. Basically you exit that room through the only hole in the wall and you can get some air again in the next room if you swim to the top (not 100 % sure about this anymore since it has been a while for me). Once you're ready you need to dive in deep again, turn to the right, swim straight for a short while, then turn left again, swim straight for just a little bit, then right and up again for a longer while. Then you're at the exit which presents itself to you as yet another hole in the wall. There's also a corpse along the way but it contains little of value. And there is also a large chest containing some possibly better loot which you will miss out (because you have to take a turn to the left instead of the right at some point if you want to reach it). And there are one or two mussels as well. But they're kind of worthless anyway. Careful when you get out of the water because there are some skeletons waiting for you.

Hmm since I figured this isn't very helpful I made a... picture thingy... to better explain it. Probably not too helpful either but it should at least give you an idea what I was going on about.
[+]
Direct link (since the image is probably going to get cut off):
http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31556103/ ... er-Map.jpg

Bild
Anblaster
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Stampfer hat geschrieben:
That's Old Sherath if I'm not mistaken. I don't know why this area is completely black for you, I could see as much as you can on the screenshots in the first underwater room. But anyway, since I can't help you there, maybe at least some directions are useful to you. Basically you exit that room through the only hole in the wall and you can get some air again in the next room if you swim to the top (not 100 % sure about this anymore since it has been a while for me). Once you're ready you need to dive in deep again, turn to the right, swim straight for a short while, then turn left again, swim straight for just a little bit, then right and up again for a longer while. Then you're at the exit which presents itself to you as yet another hole in the wall. There's also a corpse along the way but it contains little of value. And there is also a large chest containing some possibly better loot which you will miss out (because you have to take a turn to the left instead of the right at some point if you want to reach it). And there are one or two mussels as well. But they're kind of worthless anyway. Careful when you get out of the water because there are some skeletons waiting for you.

Hmm since I figured this isn't very helpful I made a... picture thingy... to better explain it. Probably not too helpful either but it should at least give you an idea what I was going on about.
Hey Stampfer, thank you so much! I was finally able to do it with your structions! Now I'm able to continue my journey.

Thanks again!
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1