Blind Miner [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Cruffler
Bettler
Bettler

.....he is kicking my butt every time...did /i miss something somewhere on how to even harm this guy?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Do you have the Old Ban Totem? Without it you're toast.
Cruffler
Bettler
Bettler

No sir. I do not even know what that is...I better go back to previous save and stay out of the mines till I come across that totem...thank you...(I was getting whacked in 2-3 hits without scratching him no matter what I did! ) :?:
Jason_25
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Don't worry about it too much. The blind miner placement is pretty bad. He is supposed to be some legendary creature formed from the soul of a remorseful miner but instead he is just chilling with the day-in day-out miners down there like it's nothing.
Cruffler
Bettler
Bettler

:lol: yes ,that was shocking to me...I was stomping the mercs and such down there but ran into him next to some simple miners and was like "Holy Cow Batman"! :dumb:
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

[+]
If you search the apothecary's house in the undercity, you can find a blueprint to make the totem, but it requires some flawless gems.
Daddodidda
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
[+]
If you search the apothecary's house in the undercity, you can find a blueprint to make the totem, but it requires some flawless gems.
So is the only way to get this totem to break in and steal the blueprint? Is it not possible to get it some other way other than console command?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Is it not possible to get it some other way other than console command
I don't know, that's how I did it. Maybe you can find it or buy it somewhere.
yourdadhasadeepvoice
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I ran into the blind miner in the Undercity; It was in the Tarpit. The problem is that I couldn't kill him or even damage him is it part of a quest or something i even turned on god mode and went ham on him, he also killed me in like 3 hits I am level 24. Is he supposed to be this strong.
Zuletzt geändert von yourdadhasadeepvoice am 29.08.2016 01:47, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Yes. There are already several posts about this in the "quest guides/help" section. Did you search the forum?
12 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2