Like Newly Born [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Saryn Prime
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Theirs a problem when i collect all 7 journals and then loot the Apothecarii the quests is completed but i get no reward and its just hanging around in my Quests objective tab, how do i go about fixing this? is there a setstage command?
Glycerin
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier
Danksagung erhalten: 53 Mal

Looting the body should have triggered the final boss. Do you still have a save from before clicking on the dead apothecarius? After reloading it might work as intended.
Saryn Prime
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Glycerin hat geschrieben:
Looting the body should have triggered the final boss. Do you still have a save from before clicking on the dead apothecarius? After reloading it might work as intended.
Looted the body, nothing. I even tried reloading the saves and pretty much reading all the journal entries before picking the 7th one up, reading that then looting his body. nothing.

Edit: went back to the save again, QuickLoot was making it so it didnt work because it must trigger something when you loot it normally, but quickloot uses seperate UI, but this time it always CTDs after looting him properly and closing the loot window, but the quests does complete.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

We recommend to not use Mods in Enderal. Mods complicate the finding and fixing of bugs.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1