Bank interest not working

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
ninjatabu
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello, i've benn enjoying Enderal quite a lot for the past days.

I've deposited 4k in a bank(2k days prior but also noticed the issue) and went for a few days long adventure after which i couldn't help but notice that my bank account was still exactly at 4k. Does the bank interest not work somehow or does it go straight to your inventory even when you're away?

Thanks for the answers, have fun.
Milite Ignoto
Bettler
Bettler

The interest should be shown on the bank account, so it's probably a bug.
ninjatabu
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I see the interest rate itself like 150g/day but it just doesn't add to my account ever. No one had anything like that? I'm using Enderal english version up-to-date.
Slovier
Gauner
Gauner

I have the same bug but it seems it's incredibly rare so noone's taking it seriously. You and I are the only ones my friend.
Lordoftheapes79
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I didn't encounter that bug, but after having the 9k max, I became clear that the 2 stakes I had aren't working. Is this everyone, or just me, cause I really liked that idea and am a bit disappointed it isn't working.
Plectrius
Schurke
Schurke

I'm pretty sure this has to do with time scale, quests often set time scale to 0 or 1 and sometimes it's not reverted back to it's default value which means game time is stuck or equal to real life time, you can check that by using this command:
show timescale
You can then modify this value to 10 (default Enderal value) with this command:
set timescale to 10
Hope this helps.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1