Word Of the Dead

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Xinnha
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I am doing the quest "Word Of the Dead" where you are going to the Aged Mans house to read the mind of a dead person.

I am traveling to the flightpoint, I meet Jasper there as start to move towards the house.
He follows me...sort of. All the time he stops and takes a break since, apperently, I wanna go exporing.
While I go a little further, he comes running.

Thing is, he stops about...200m 'ish from the house and wont come a single step closer. Nomatter what I do.
I assume you need him at the gate (i read a post about a doorbell and a servant), I cant trigger anything by myself.
I have tought of the timing, and have been standing at the gate since morning untill nightfall, waiting for Jasper to come to me. But...no, he wont come.
Bug, or am I missing something?
R33s2
Schurke
Schurke

Are you sure you are at the right place?
The "house" is a mansion behind a gate that has a gargoyle each side that you click to get the servant to come to it.
If Jasper is not following you are going in the wrong direction, make sure you follow the guide arrow, if there are 2 you are going wrong.
I had the same thing but worked it out.
If you figure out how to get the book let me know. I've been stuck for 2 days.
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

If nothing helps and you're at the right spot, you could try to console magic him to you.

Save first though, don't want anything to glitch out or something because of that....

So, open console and click on Jespar, close console. Go to the gate (during the day or evening, shouldn't matter) and type in console moveto player or was it moveto.player? >_<

See if he talks to you then.

R33, what do you mean you're stuck? How so?
Xinnha
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I'm at the right mansion. Two Falcon Head's at each side. And I managed to hax to the other side of the wall, just behind the gate around the corner is the servant. Should be it. So that Jasper was compalining that i differed from the questpath, I have no idea why.

Anyway
So i tested to use console magic. I got Jasper to the gate with no problem. Aaaand...nothing happens. Boooooo
Clicking on the Falcon Head's just say "Nothing Happens". Even haxed myself inside to try open the gate from the inside with the handle, but no use. Cant find anything useful inside the mansion either (no suprise really).

Then I'd say its bugged. Right? Or am I still missing something?
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

Well, what time did you try to interact with the falcon head?

If you haven't already, try this:

Wait for night, around 8 or 9 or something pm, try every hour if necessary. Magick Jespar to your side and interact with the falcon head. Post results here (just for my curiosity :P)
R33s2
Schurke
Schurke

Cyrenne hat geschrieben:
R33, what do you mean you're stuck? How so?
I had the books in the wrong order and no Item.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1