Can you direct me to an in depth faq? [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
kelticpete
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

I have a LOT of questions about enderal.

I don't want to spam the board with them, so I am hoping for a good faq or newbie guide.

burning questions--

1) can you respec the tree/skills?

2) do creatures repawn? at what rate?

3) are creatures leveled the way in skyrim (like this place 1-10 based on character level, this place leveled 5-15, etc.)

4) wow have not leveled far but it seems shit gets expensive? will I need to specifically try to make gold to pay for better level books?

5) is there a list of spells that do not cause you to gain arcane fever.

also, I am glad this is hard. but I would like to read some tips. the first town was SO far away and by the end I was basically hiding rather than attacking...
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

This thread is long ... but I would say may answer quite a few questions for you.

http://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=7011
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

kelticpete hat geschrieben:
I have a LOT of questions about enderal.
Me too! So many questions and it's been a long time since Skyrim. ; )
burning questions--

1) can you respec the tree/skills?

2) do creatures repawn? at what rate?

3) are creatures leveled the way in skyrim (like this place 1-10 based on character level, this place leveled 5-15, etc.)

4) wow have not leveled far but it seems shit gets expensive? will I need to specifically try to make gold to pay for better level books?

5) is there a list of spells that do not cause you to gain arcane fever.

also, I am glad this is hard. but I would like to read some tips. the first town was SO far away and by the end I was basically hiding rather than attacking...
Heh. Good strategy. I play archer / sneak type characters, so usually avoid direct combat and select a place where I think the NPC can't jump up to while I plug them with arrows. Enderal AI kicks butt. Unlike Skyrim, NPCs won't stupidly run in place trying to get to me. In this game I might plug them once and then they take cover or run if health too low. Much more fun!

1.) Don't know. Haven't reached 100 for "Legendary" or whatever.

2.) Still exploring so don't know that one either.

3.) From the CK and from playing (about 100 hours into it) I don't think they are. It's more like Morrowind.
[+]
Coastal Wolves are level 5 and are in set locations. More powerful ones are farther afield. Quests might work the same way which is really cool. For example, in the capital city (Ark) you can read & take bounty posts that will trigger a quest to get exp. points, or kill time while waiting for MQ. One quest was rated difficulty 3. I got too cocky. Thought I had technique down on dealing with bandits & highwaymen. All was going well until WHACK! I'm cut down instantly. Higher level NPC (forget name) in trick armor was definitely not leveled! I checked in the CK. If I was level 10, I think he was level 20. *Very* though fight but also satisfying when finally got him.
4.) Yes, don't think this game is going to be one where you're walking around with tons of gold & nothing to spend it on.

5.) I think the book descriptions tell you. Made-up examples: "Wimpy-Fireball. A tiny flame does 3 points of damage." (So you can safely use it.) "Control a City Guardsman. Controls a guard for 120 seconds. Adds 66% to your Arcane Fever." Healing potions for the fever are expensive, so I've avoided "fever penalty" spells so far. The books are a good source of money. ; )

Tip:
[+]
Was getting really tired of walking to nearest travel tower. Wasn't until level 13 that I discovered Mark / Recall spell book vendor in Ark. Both are only 80 pennies.
PS: This was long! Don't normally type so much. Been a long time since I was this enthusiastic about a game.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

(1) you cannot respec.

(2-3) Yes, creatures, bandits, wild mages, etc. respawn. I think some level-up. I wiped out all the Skraggs at Thalmor when I was around level 40; when I went back there for something at level 80+ they had respawned and were nearly invincible.

(4) If you increase your Rhetoric skill, the cost of items decreases and what you receive for selling loot increases. If you explore widely you will accumulate quite a bit of loot to sell. Most side quests will reward you with both gold and XP, so you can gain gold that way as well. Search for (***) and (****) quests in particular as they typically have the best rewards.

(5) I believe that if a potion or spell increases your arcanic fever, there is a notation that tells you; for example, this potion increases arcanic fever 2%, or this spell increases arcanic fever 1.5% per second, or something like that.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1