Bug on the Stratling Ship [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
vitani
Bettler
Bettler

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with 2 quests actually: the forgotten homelands part 1 and everyday like the last part 5. The problem is that, once in the Startling Ship, Jespar is missing. I'm supposed to talk to him (or to sleep but that would skip the quest everyday like the last) but I can't. I tryed to reload another save and to resatart the quest but Jespar doesn't show up either. I don't know what to do... I made some research to see this someone else have the same problem but apparently it's not the case... Thanks in adavance for your help.
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

That's strange o_O

You could try to console magic him to you?

Before you do anything, however, save!! SAVE! :D

prid 2b253
moveto player

should spawn him at your side, if I'm not totally wrong here (copied it from another thread, so not sure if the numbers are correct. Sorry :S)
vitani
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you for your answer.

I've tried that you have said, but it tell me that : "compil script not save" :dead:
(and the numbers are correct, Ive checked)
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier

Do you have an earlier save? From before you started the journey on the ship? Might be worth it to retry. Otherwise I'm out of ideas, sorry :S
vitani
Bettler
Bettler

I've tried again and again. I've loaded another save to restart the quest, but still, Jespar doesn't show up.
Also, I've tried multiple times your code but it doesn't work either.
Though, he is here when the boat is landing but after he disapears. There is only 3 people on the boat: Kurmai, the Magistra and a useless npc. There is no other npc on board....
vitani
Bettler
Bettler

Update of the problem: I think that the game considers Jespar to be where he is supposed to be. Actually, when I do the code trick "prid 2b253" and "moveto player" the target (the target is where Jasper is supposed to be normally) moves too (I tried to do the code at the otherside if the boat, thats why I noticed it). So, I think that Jasper is invisible, or something like that
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier

o_O That's really strange, never heard of Jespar going invisible.

The last thing that I can think of, would be to prid him and then disable and enable again, maybe he shows up then? (If I'm right, the prid command let's you target something that's not infront of you, right?^^ So, if you type in prid (Jespars ID) and then disable/enable, maybe that works? Don't think resetai will do anything, but you can try this aswell...)
vitani
Bettler
Bettler

OMG, it worked with disable/enable trick. Thank you very much.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1