Wave Taming MQ issue (Spoilers) [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Darkcoif
Bettler
Bettler

Wondering if anyone else has been having trouble continuing this quest. I finish putting out fires only to be unable to talk to Lishari. All I have is a quest marker that points at the lever next to her, which is apparently locked.
Darkcoif
Bettler
Bettler

Just got back on today and an animation continued. It's possible that my game didn't register a trigger or something. Either way, it's working again
djihn
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I have the same problem as you had, and i can't get passed it. What did you do to make it work?
Darkcoif
Bettler
Bettler

djihn hat geschrieben:
I have the same problem as you had, and i can't get passed it. What did you do to make it work?
All I did was close and reopen the game. When I got back on, the quest continued just fine. If that doesn't work for you, I have no idea how to help.
ForFi
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello.

I'm still having this problem. I eve tried to start from the autosave that I got from going into that place...
Tried relaunching the game etc.
Have all recent updates, no other additional mods...

What could be wrong?
Btw. When that platform is going down I also see a bugging character (that woman that I have to speak to) and when it goes down at first I can't enter the platform at all, by loading the save I can enter it but I can't use the lever ;(

Never mind -_-. I just found her now bugged a bit into the wall, I was able to speak with her...
I think this was a ment thing by the devs to find her there :).
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1