Main Quest problem (spoilers) [solved]

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Algot
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hello everyone.
I'm not native english speaker, so sorry for any mistakes. I have problem with MQ. I gave Archmagister all 3 black stones, he put them in the beacon and quest Two souls, part IV started. I talked with Calia and completed this quest, but now I don't have any active quest from main questline in my journal. I tried to talk with Arantheal, Archmagister, wait 24 hours but nothing helps. What should I do next? Please help. I really enjoyed the game and now I just don't know what to do. :(
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

First!!! Save your game and keep the save^^

Then, restart, the game, your pc, everything. If that doesn't work try some console magic ;)

setStage MQ12b 5

should start the next quest if you speak with the Arch-whatever he is^^ (don't remember, Lexil or something?)
Algot
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thanks! Console command worked but now I have one more question. I'm trying to get pyrean crystal cube but I have no idea how to get to area where it's located. I tried to swim there but there are invisible barriers on the sea and I'm idiot and can't see any route through the mountains. :/ Bild
Cyrenne
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

Oh boy... let's see^^

I'm not too sure on that cause it's been a while but let's try^^

Travel to the Myrad(hope it's the right word, haven't played in english yet^^) tower. Follow the road north, I believe and somewhere should be a road to the east. Follow that, you go through some ruin where I don't remember the name anymore (could be Thalgard or something like that). There should be some stairs down the mountain towards the shore a little above the ruin where you get the cube.

Hope it's not too confusing and hope you find your way down there.
Algot
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Found it. Thanks again, man. :thumbsup: Topic can be closed.
kushmar
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Cant find the way to get to the place that surrounded with mountains to find that Pyrean Crystal cube...
can anyone guide me there?
Bild
LizziAS
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

take the road east then when you can follow it north. the path leads through the mountain. Literally, a passage bored through the mountain it seems.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1