need quest id for dal-galar chain - quest "Angel" 

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
onemoar
Bettler
Bettler

it seems I have encountered a bugged quest where you get to the section where you need to throw the gunpowerd though the bench
the gunpowerd mysteriously disapperted and the 'brench` seems to have spawned downstairs in a wall ... and calia isn't moving
pretty sure it was caused by my having to use the console after calia got stuck in a wall in the research room

can somebody give me the relative quest-id and stage commands so I can fix it via the console
onemoar
Bettler
Bettler

anybody >?
Bandit5
Schurke
Schurke

you can get quest id by typing showallquesttargets in console window and it will give all current quests you on.
onemoar
Bettler
Bettler

but it doesn't tell what stage I need to set to get around the issue nor which quest is the active one
showquesttargets just lists all quest targets currently available not just the active one
vanilla skyrim has a wiki with all the quest stages and such mapped out
Dunras
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

If you have the questid you can get the stage you're on via "getstage (QuestId)". And you can get all stages of your current quest via "player.sqs (QuestId)". Now you know your stage and the number of the other stages and you can slowly use "setstage (QuestId) (Value)" to continue your Quest. Hope that helps.

Edit:
Ah just saw that you dont have the QuestId, may I know the exact name of the Quest? Is the (note sure if its translated that way) "Angle" Quest with Calia? If it is that one, the quest id is MQ11a. (My guess regarding dal-galar) if not I need a specific name.
onemoar
Bettler
Bettler

bingo thats what I needed thanks
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1