How do I download the torrent?

Moderator: Moderatoren

23 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3
Ripol
Bettler
Bettler

When I click the Torrent (NOW!) button it just directs me to the torrenten.enderal page and no download is starts. Sorry for the stupid question but... how do I get it to start?

EDIT: Fellow members linked the torrent and the launcher in the comments below. Thank you!
Zuletzt geändert von Ripol am 16.08.2016 12:23, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Do you have torrent software installed? Only the torrent file is stored at the Enderal page. You need to download the torrent file from there and load it into torrent software to download the actual installation package.
Ripol
Bettler
Bettler

J'Sylvan hat geschrieben:
Do you have torrent software installed? Only the torrent file is stored at the Enderal page. You need to download the torrent file from there and load it into torrent software to download the actual installation package.
I have a torrent software (uTorrent), and where is the torrent stored? I can't find it anywhere... could you please send a link here? I only saw this page: http://torrenten.enderal.com/
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Ripol hat geschrieben:
J'Sylvan hat geschrieben:
I have a torrent software (uTorrent), and where is the torrent stored? I can't find it anywhere... could you please send a link here? I only saw this page: http://torrenten.enderal.com/
You're right, concerning the link. There's nothing more to it. All I did was launching the torrent software and then I clicked on the link, chosing the "open with" option. After that, the software did all the magic. I used the recommended qBittorrent.
paulus_romanus
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Could you explain yourself ? Because I have the same problem, but I dont know how to use the "open with" in a link with Google Chrome

Thanks
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

paulus_romanus hat geschrieben:
Could you explain yourself ? Because I have the same problem, but I dont know how to use the "open with" in a link with Google Chrome

Thanks
Well, I have to admit I don't know how to do that with Chrome. However, maybe this is a workaround that might work for you:
When I run my torrent software, I can chose file- add new torrent link. A window appears where I can enter the link http://torrenten.enderal.com/

Maybe you could try this.
paulus_romanus
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I copied the link and opened with bittorrent , but it have an error and said something about an exepected value in becoded string
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Or try saving (allow your browser to download the file) the torrent file (few bytes) then open whatever torrent client you are using (qbittorrent is very good, but any will work) and in the menu the torrent client will have "Add Torrent" click that and then navigate to where your browser downloads all your downloads to and select the torrent file.
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

I copied the link and opened with bittorrent , but it have an error and said something about an exepected value in becoded string
This is probably because bittorrent is expecting a torrent file and not a link, but not sure as haven't used bittorrent for many years
paulus_romanus
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Jaknet hat geschrieben:
This is probably because bittorrent is expecting a torrent file and not a link, but not sure as haven't used bittorrent for many years
The thing is that I used the "add URL" option.

But I then tried in Vuze, and the error is that "the file is not a .torrent"
23 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3